Mean

(Sorry these chapters are short my parents don't support my writing. They think its trash so there's some family issues going on. My parents hate me though so I guess that's a give-it. I just wish they loved me. Am I really that big of a disappointment?)

Weeks later

Your POV
I wake up and I hear Nate practicing with his brothers. There pretty good. I go to breakfast and I see Mitchie sitting at our table. Wow something must have happened. I shrug and sit down talking to her like it's normal. She seemed to appreciate it so I just ignore the glares Tessa is sending. Tomorrow is the final jam and nothing is going to spoil today or tomorrow. "So are you guys going to the campfire tonight? Its the last before the final jam tomorrow." I say and they shake there heads and explain the situation to me. "Wow that's sucks." I say and I shake my head. "At least Mitchie has a shot at a famous brother." I say and she blushes. "Like you and Nate?" She asks and I blush. "Wow low blow. I guess I disserve it after teasing you about Shane." I say and she nods. Then we laugh and I leave to go practice. After running through the song I chose, Mean by Taylor Swift. (It was for Tessa) I hear a knock on my door. Nate?! "Nate what are you doing here?" I ask and he pushes past me inside. "What's wrong?" I ask and he pins me to the wall and kisses me. I kiss back surprised then I break the kiss. "Nate what was that for?! Are you ok?!" I ask weirded out and worried.

Nate's POV
I sigh when she asks me the question. "I'm sorry I needed that. I've had a traumatic day and I like you so..." I say and I can't believe I said that. "Wow that's not forward and subtle at all." She say and I blush. "Well if it makes you feel better I unlike you to." She says and I blush more. She smiles and kisses me softly. I kiss back then she breaks the kiss. "What are we though?" She asks and I smile. "Well, will you be my girlfriend?" I ask and she laughs. "Of course." She says and kisses me again.

Time skip brought to you by I'M A LAZY ASS AND DEPRESSED! Lol

Your POV
I walk on stage with my acoustic guitar and start to play. I play Mean by Taylor Swift and I can tell it annoys Tessa. When I finish I take a quick bow and walk of stage. Tessa's number is self absorbed and boring like usual and me and Nate sneak glances at each other the whole time. We decided to keep our relationship a secret. After the fire I go to bed. I'm crash because of the stress I have about tomorrow. I did successfully get a band together for the night. I can't wait and the number is sure to knock there socks off.