18.

*Hi Guys! 

I'm so proud of how this story is coming along. It maybe boring but I hope it will get better soon! I also have a new fic up, It's called Back To You. It's a Larry AU, it only has like 3 chapters but please go read and let me know what you think :) Here's the link; https://www.wattpad.com/559342203-back-to-you-larry-stylinson-au-prologue *

Louis;

I stood in the kitchen, cooking breakfast while Harry entertained Belle in the living room. I placed the bacon in the pan allowing it to sizzle away. I heard Belle's high-pitched giggles erupt from the living room. I smiled widely before turning to grab the plates, I waited a few more minutes for the bacon to cook before plating up the food. I held all 3 plates in my hands and arm and padded into the dining room.

"Haz! Breakfast!" I yelled. I heard shuffling and footsteps pounding against the floor. Harry and Belle appeared in the doorway. I smiled at Harry and gestured for him to sit, to which he obliged. I picked Belle up and placed her on the chair. She grabbed her little fork and stabbed it into a piece of sausage, popping it into her mouth.

"Morning Boo." Harry said in between eating.

"Morning."

"What you doing today?" Harry questioned, placing a slice of bacon into his mouth. He hummed at the taste.

"I have training." I admitted, sadly. Harry sighed and moved his fork absentmindedly around his plate. "Sorry." I pushed my plate away from me, hardly eating anything. I rubbed my hands over my face.

"No, it's okay. I get it." Harry paused. Deep in thought. "Have you been cleared to fight again?" He approached the situation lightly. He knew I didn't like talking about what had happened so he never did but now he was clearly worried. I hadn't been cleared no but I had to tell Harry I had.

"Yeah, I'm all healed." I lied with a smile on my face. I hated lying to him but I had to. I need to get out and train. I'm bored of being locked up in the house, sat watching the same shows over and over again. Harry nodded and gathered all our plates, trotted into the kitchen. I remained sat at the table with Belle who now sucked on her fork. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Harry had dressed her in the cute pink dress I brought her for her birthday. Her curls were pulled into a little pony on top of her head, stray hairs being left, not being long enough to reach the bobble. I pulled my leg up to my chest and rested my foot on the edge of the seat.

Harry appeared in the doorway, his tall frame leaning against the door. He looked at me with sad eyes and folded his arms across his bare chest. He looked gorgeous, the spitting image of Belle. I took my phone out of my pocket and snapped a photo of him, I lightly bit down on my lip, pulling it in between my teeth. I licked my lip and slightly bobbed my head. Harry raised his eyebrow, looking highly confused. 

"You always say I should take a photo it lasts longer." I shrugged my shoulders. "So, I did." Harry unfolded his arms and grinned.

"You're an idiot." I stood from the table and pushed my chair underneath. I walked over to Belle and kissed her temple lightly. I then copied the action to Harry's.

"I'll see you later." I said to Harry before leaving the room. I grabbed my gym bag and keys before slipping my trainers onto my feet. I opened the door and strolled out. I climbed into my car, threw my bag on the passenger seat and started the engine. I backed out of the drive and sped down the street.

The roads were quiet to say it was half 8 on a Friday morning. Usually you would get caught in the morning work traffic yet there was hardly anyone on the road because of this I got to the gym rather quickly. I pulled into the carpark and parked my car in the nearest spot. I slowly climbed out the car, grabbing my bag in the process.

I trudged across the street and through the wooden door. I climbed the stairs, skipping the odd step and into the gym. I spotted Liam and Niall throwing practice punches at each other, I laughed under my breath at how sloppy Ni's throws were. They were extremely poor.

"LOUIS!" Stan's voice echoed through the room. I turned slightly to see the large man trotting towards me. Once he reached me, he embraced me in a tight hug, nearly removing all the oxygen from my lungs.

"Hi Stan!" I exclaimed, pulling away from his hug.

"Let's go talk." He said, walking away from me. I took another look at Liam and Niall, who now stood gaping at me. Liam stared at me giving me a confused look and Niall, well Niall just smiled. I shook my head and followed Stan. Once in Stan's office I placed my bag on the floor and took a seat in the chair opposite his desk. He sat himself down in his chair and pulled a box out of his draw.

"What's that?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Open it." Stan slid the box over to me. I caught it in my right hand and opened it. A gold ring, sat proudly in it. Confusion hit me more. What was going on?

"It's a ring." Well thanks for stating the obvious. "You're to give it to Harry." My mouth fell open. My throat began to seize and my mouth became dry.

"Wh-what?"

"You're to give this to Harry. To warn everyone who he belongs to." Stan explained. I couldn't speak. My eyes remained glued to the ring. "If you don't you know what will happen Louis. They'll come after him, especially now Josh is involved."

"What do you mean he's involved?" I questioned, placing the ring down on the desk. Stan sat forward and placed his hands on the wooden desk.

"He's now took sides with Mike. Wants rid of Harry." I bite my lip slightly, memories of that night flashing in my head. "You knew what you were bringing Harry into when you took him in Louis. Now you have to live with the consequences." I nodded, knowingly. "Good, now go practice."

I rose from my seat and took the box from the desk, slipping it into my pocket. I exited Stan's office and sighed.

How am I supposed to give this to Harry? Explain to him why?

Oh, by the way Harry you have to wear this to prove I own your ass.

I don't think so. Mike and Josh can try to come after us. They tried once and failed.

I strolled back into the gym and over to where Liam and Niall were. I plopped down beside them and smiled.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Liam asked.

"I needed to get out the house." Liam turned to face me and scowled.

"But you've not been cleared." Liam stated, his face never changing.

"I know, I lied to Harry."

"Oh, I feel like that's a bad move." I shrugged my shoulders, not caring. My thoughts clouded my mind.

I can't let Harry live like this anymore. It's not fair on him or Belle but I don't want to let him go. We've lived together for so long yet only dated for 2 weeks. Both of our lives are screwed up, we're screwed up.

Harry deserves so much more than me. I'm too dangerous, too self-centred. He's so kind and caring not to mention loving. He'd do anything to make me happy, makes me feel good about myself. Even when we weren't together. Him and Belle made my life so much better, I get to come home to Belle sprinting to me as I step foot in the door, her grasping my leg not allowing me to walk into the living room until I picked her up.

Yet here I am. Sat pondering about ruining their lives...

And yet I'm going to do it.

I'm going to propose to Harry.