25.

Harry.

I pulled up outside the arena. Paparazzi surrounded the entrance, flashing lights going off in every direction possible. I get that this is a big fight for Louis but he doesn't need to fight. This isn't who he is. 

I strolled up to the crowded entrance and managed to slip through the doors. I noticed a few of Louis' friends stood talking in a group. I walked over and greeted them. How is it that Louis can have so many friends yet make himself so distant from the world? 

I hadn't realise how long I'd been talking when everyone began to separate. I nervously walked into the crowd; searched the mass of people. I noticed Liam and Niall taking seats near the cage, an empty chair beside them. Surely, they haven't saved a chair for me. I laughed slightly at the thought. 

Liam had come to hate me, he blamed me for the reason that Louis left. Maybe he was right, maybe I was the reason but he couldn't 100% blame me...part of this was Louis fault too. I walked down the aisle to the front row of seats. Liam and Niall was in a full blown conversation, talking about how Niall would or wouldn't be able to defeat his opponent. 

"It's true Niall, I've seen him...your meat mate." I chuckled. Niall's head raised and his eyes grew wide. He jumped up from his seat and embraced me in one of his rib crushing hugs. I patted his back and smiled. Liam looked at me, daggers shooting me down. Niall let go of me and I took my seat. I looked off to the side and sighed. Liam was being so stubborn, set in his ways about me. I heard Louis' entrance music, the loud sound echoing through the arena. Excruciating screams came from the crowd, Liam and Niall cheering him on. I sat, completely frozen. My body wouldn't move yet my eyes remained locked on Louis. He stood in the ring in a state of pure determination, his eyes glistening in the strobe lights flashing all around him. 

My thoughts got cut short when I heard the announcer telling everyone who Louis' opponent is. I felt anger rush through my body as Josh bounced through the door. My hands balled into fist, my face becoming hot, flushed. I gritted my teeth and began to breathe or rather snarl through my nose. I felt Niall tense beside me. I turned my head to look at Liam, fright on his face. As the anger increased in my body, I lunged at Liam. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I screamed as Niall grabbed me in mid air. Niall placed my feet firmly back on the ground. Liam stood the other side of Niall, confusion on his face. "YOU LET THIS HAPPEN! HOW COULD YOU?" 

"This has nothing to do with me Harry." Liam said calmly, sitting back down. I laughed.

"Liam, you hate me. I get that, I hurt your friend. Fine." I held my hands up in the air. "But you can't always blame me. You know what kind of guy Josh is and I do not believe for 1 second that you did not know anything about this before Louis did." I growled. Liam smirked. 

"You know what Harry, fine. I knew about it." Liam stood from his chair, pushing Niall out of the way. He stood about an inch from my face. "I didn't tell Louis but Josh needs teaching Harry, the only person that can do that is Louis. I do blame you but I know Louis hurt you too. You are both to blame, if it was the other way round I would have done the same to him. Louis is an incredible fighter you know that. Josh can't do anything stupid, anything against the rules he gets disqualified." 

"I'm not bothered Liam! Go and stop it NOW!" I screamed. Liam simply shook his head. 

"Sit down Harry, stop making a scene." I shook my head,  I sighed. I sat back down with my head in my hands. I felt a hand on my back, rubbing up and down trying to calm me down. I couldn't believe that Louis is going to fight this man. The man that made my life hell. 

The bell rang and I once again heard screams and shouts, mainly for Louis. I lifted my head out of my hands gingerly and focused my eyes upon the cage. Neither Louis nor Josh were backing down, punches being thrown left, right and centre. I felt tears filling my eyes, threatening to fall. I bit my lip as I continued to watch the scenes unfolding in front of me. Niall and Liam now stood, shouting encouraging things at Louis.