Chapter three.

🔜
Chapter 3

Y/n's POV
I was fixing my hair cause it got crazy blowy and my hair became a total mess and suddenly my phone just vibrated.
Jackdgrazer wants to follow you.
I dropped my hair clip and smiled widely. It's actually Jack! My childhood best friend wocbxksl! I accepted his request and then i checked out his account, his account was verified ofcourse he's an actor. "WHAT?!" I got to a near ice cream shop and i bought a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream. While i was eating my delicious ice cream i was still looking at Jack's pictures. Wow, he really changed through the years. But look at me, i look like a potato living in LA.
I thought about us again when we were kids, a lot of memories was made. I was still feeling sleepy cause i didn't got enough sleep last night so i think I'll just have a short nap when i get home.

*Time skip at Y/n's house*

I finally got home and jumped on my bed to get some rest.

*flashbacked dream*

"Momma?! Momma! Where are you? Momma I'm scared where are you?" little
Y/n screamed as she cry looking for her mom. "I'm lost" she whispered crying "are you okay?" A boy same aged as her "i lost my momma" Y/n said sobbing "oh let me help you, my name is Jack" the boy said smiling sweetly. Y/n didn't really answered cause she was still crying, "momma!" Y/n run towards her mom looking for her "Y/n?! Oh my god honey i thought i lost you" Y/n's mom said hugging her cute baby girl. "Momma he helped me! He's my new friend!" Y/n said pointing at Jack, her new friend. "Hi nice to meet you maam" Little Jack said with a charming smile "thank you so much little boy for helping my daughter. I know your parents are proud to have you as their son, you are such a helpful, handsome and polite boy. Thank you so much" Y/n's mom said thanking Jack. "Oh Jack honey where have you been silly?" Jack's mom said chuckling at her son "hi mommy, i just helped her look for her momma, she's very pretty mommy" little Jack said pointing at Y/n and whispering the last sentence to her mom. "Oh Jack, that's very nice of you. Nice to meet you I'm Jack's mother" Jack's mom shaked hands with Y/n's mom "Nice to meet you too, that son of yours is very polite and handsome" Y/n's mom replied. "Mommy can me and Jack play in the playground?" Y/n asked her mom. "Sure darling but don't go too far you might get lost again" Y/n's mom said kissing her daughter's forehead. Y/n and Jack run towards the swings Y/n hugged Jack unexpectedly "thank you for helping me, i really hope we become best friends" Y/n said to Jack hugging him from behind. "Ofcourse were already best friends, is that okay with you uhh?" Jack said asking for Y/n's name, "Y/n. Y/n L/n" Y/n finally introduced her self to her new best friend, Jack.

*end of flashbacked dream*

Oh crap, what a dream. I guess i do really miss Jack. I took my acoustic guitar, set up my tripod and focused the camera on mah face. And yes, i can sing. Not that good but people say i sing good. I dont really know so i started singing. While the camera was recording.

Erica's POV

A/n: yoww, just to remind you Erica is just a random name. And her attitude in this book is a bit close to Richie Tozier (Finn Wolfhad, handsome frog❤🐸) from the remake movie of IT (my favorite movie ever, totally suggest it😉 ) so Erica here in this book is also a trash mouth like the one and only, Richie Tozier. Back in Erica's POV!

Soo Jack decided to meet up with me first, cause you know, he's too shy to show himself to Y/n. HAHAHA what a smol bean. Yea, I'm one year younger than him, him and Y/n are my parents. "Erica!" Jack shouted from behind, he's like 5 meters away from me WTF. Why does he have to fucking scream. "Hey Jack/fred savage" i teased him, he literally looks like him!  "What the heck Erica" he said face palming. I felt that my phone just vibrated, Y/n just posted a new video from Instagram. "Jaacckkk!" Ohhh he is gonna like this. "What is it?" He asked "Y/n just posted a new cover" i said "wait, what cover? She covered something? Wait.... Y/n can sing?!" Jack asked surprised well me too he doesn't know that his best friend can sing like? What the actuall fuck? "Ofcourse duh" i said rolling my eyes. "She did a cover of break the distance, by Ashton Edminster. Do you know that song lil fred?" I asked him calling him 'lil fred' hahahaha "i actually know that song cause it was trending because of that internet ibff thing" he explained. "Ohh imma want to listen to it!" I clicked the video before Jack ramble more Y/n started singing with her guitar. 'This song is dedicated to my best friend 7 years ago, i really miss him❤' she captioned. Jack had his mouth open speechless about Y/n slash my talented butthole bootyfull mom. HAH!

A/n
Sorry, that's the missing chapter if y'all  looking for it😂 and yahhhh  imma post chapter four now😂😂😂