03

"Hey! Are you okay?" the little boy said running up to a girl who was crying under a cherry blossom tree.

"Yeah..." the girl said wiping away her tears before the boy got too close.

"What's wrong?"

"You won't believe me....no one does"

"I will"

"How can I trust you?"

"Okay....I have something that you probably won't believe too, but you have to promise not freak out and you have to tell me what's wrong."

The boy held his pinkie out for the girl to take and she did. She took her pinkie wrapped it around his.

"You also can't tell anyone." he looked very serious.

"Mmhmm" she simply nodded.

"So I have an...alien hiding my...uh...closet."

"What?" the girl said flatly.

"And I call him V....so...What's wrong?"

"Oh, um...there's a monster under my bed"

"What's his name?"

"I don't know."

"Oh....Well my name is Jungkook, but people like calling me Kookie."

"I'll just call you Kook. I'm (Y/N)"

"Ok. So we can be friends now, right?"

"Sure."

At that moment her mom's car pulled up.

"There you are! I've been worried sick! Don't ever do something that ever again!" the mother yelled scooping the child up into her arms.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to get away from the monster and-"

"Just get in the car, please?"

"Okay"

The mother then turns to the little boy and smiles.

"You need a ride home, sweetie?" she says kindly.

"No. I'm fine.Will I get to see (Y/n) again?" the little boy pouts.

"Of course. She can come to the park everyday as long she asks before she leaves." the mother says loud enough for the daughter to hear. Both of the children's faces lit up with happiness.

"Ok! See you tomorrow (Y/n)!" the boy shouts as he runs home.

.

.

.

"Hey!" A hand suddenly wipes away my flashback from in front of me. "You can stop daydreaming about me now." Jungkook laughs.

"Don't flatter yourself, Kook" I say not amused by his joke at all. I know he was kidding but, I wish he wouldn't joke like that, especially if I actually was.

"Class is gonna be over soon and we all finished our tests. Not to brag, but for a test I didn't study for, I think I did pretty good." He makes a goofy smile as he says this.

"You really shouldn't be proud of that you know." We both laugh.

The bell rings and Nikki, Jungkook, and I head to lunch. We grab our food and sit down together. I was so into my food I didn't notice that Nikki was talking to me.

"(Y/n), are you even listening?" she says annoyed.

"Mmmf!" I nod my head in response to her question and continue to shove more salad in my mouth. Both Nikki and Jungkook laugh at me but I couldn't care less. I was so hungry, especially since I didn't get to have breakfast due to me waking up late.

"So, Nikki..." Jungkook says taking a bite of his hamburger making us give him our full attention. "You got a date to the winter formal?"

When he said that I almost choked on my fork. I looked him with disbelief but, he didn't notice since he was still looking at Nikki for an answer and she looked just as shook as I was. That's when he looks back and forth at both of us.

"Are you okay with that,(Y/n)?" He asks looking at me only.

"Oh, no, you're fine. I only liked you for about....4 FUCKING YEARS! " I screamed in my head.

"Nah, you're good, man" I said as chill as I possibly could.

"Okay." He turns back to Nikki, who looked so pale and surprised. "Nikki? Wanna go with me?"

"Sure...." Nikki says quietly.

"Awesome!" He exclaims.

The rest of the day went by in a flash and all I remember is arriving at home and jumping on my bed to rest. For rest of the day I cry into my pillow my bed I feel someone rubbing my back to comfort me.

(683 Words)