THE MISSION

Authors pov.

It was an ordinary day at FairyTail. Lucy sitting in her usual seat at the bar, Natsu and Grey fighting over nothing, Erza eating her strawberry cake, and Mira cleaning cups. Yep everything was normal. When Natsu and Grey stopped fighting, Grey left the guild on a job with Juvia.

"Hey Luce" Nastu said.

She nodded back.

"Wanna go on a job?" He asked.

"Natsu, we just came back from one, I need to rest, plus my magic power is only at 13%." She said.

"Please, I promise if we go I'll let you rest for a whole week! Ne?" he bribed.

"Fine," she said.

Natsu Pov.

I went to the request board to pick a mission. I found one that said,"capture band of thieves, caption is excellent at hand to hand combat, and is a Mage, the rest are non-Mage" "Reward 3000,000 jewel." It sounded like fun and not to hard, so I told Mira, Luce and I were leaving.

I was going 2 towns over so I begged Luce to let us walk. of course she said no, but I did puppy eyes that she can not say no to, so I got it my way and we were gonna meet in the morning for our new adventure.

No ones Pov.

Little did Natsu know this was a mission that could be put as an S-class.Being Natsu he didn't read the fine print. "Please bring more than 4 mages, group is strong enough to destroy the City and more!"

Tbc...

Tell me if I should continue!