Stay strong(part 1)

“Please don’t make me go please kill me please kill me” she begged holding on to Annabelle and I’s bed I didn’t want to go any more than she did. I was holding to Annabe’s legs trying to pull her away.

“Annabelle you're being ridiculous please let go” I said struggling against her grip onto the bed.

“Please don’t make me” her voice broke and she stopped holding on so tight she was crying deep in the sheets. I placed her into my lap and stroked her hair out her face she didn’t want me to see her face so she buried her face deeper into my chest I hate see her like this.

“Annabelle I know you don’t want to go but we have too” I tried to reason with her she calmed down and began to talk.

“I know what you’re thinking, you think I’m over reacting and that I’m making a big deal about this but I don’t want this to end” More tears fell down her face.

“You don’t want what to end?”

“Our relationship I know that once you see Kylie I won’t matter anymore”

“Annabe that will never happen I wouldn’t let that happen”

“You say that now I’m not strong enough Mason”

“Annabelle you are the strongest person I know and don’t let anyone tell you other wise and when we get there I want you to show them just how strong you are”

“If I was so strong I wouldn’t be sitting in your lap crying right now”

“Crying doesn’t make you weak it makes you human”

She gave a weak smile “mason I don’t think you know this but I’m a werewolf” I fake gasped

“Really? Oh my word they exist” she laughed I could feel her relax she placed her head on my shoulder.

“We’re giving up our mate for her…….”

“Yes and I don’t want to hear you complain”

“I won’t”

“Really? You won’t put up a fight about this?”

“At this point I just want to be happy and she makes you happy then I’ll be happy I’m just tired of fighting  I have no more energy to fight with I’m broken at this point”

“Me too”

“I can see how much she means to you don’t screw this up”

“What does that mean?”

“It means don’t put her through any more pain then she has already been through”

Maybe we should tell Gio this I swear if he hurts her I rip him in half I pulled her closer to make sure she felt safe.

I’ll be damned if I let him hurt her not this time and never again

Please don't forget to vote and comment and tell me what you think yes I know it's a short chapter sorry guys I had to work on my other story but don't worry I'll update as soon as I can

Thanks guys :) 

much love xoxox

-Annabelle Knight