Chapter 3

Castrene Rose Dawson

Sleep, my rosa.

Sleep, my rosa.

Sleep, my rosa.

I jolted from my deep slumber as I sat up. His voice still lingers in my head. He's not here. It was just a dream. I sighed and smiled as I mentally scolded myself for thinking about him. He is just a memory. He's not real.

I chuckled and ran my fingers in my hair as I look outside my window only to be met by a full sized mirror, showing my reflection. Wait, I don't have a mirror this big. My eyes widened as I scanned my surroundings.

My heart started to beat faster as I look around the room. Fear started to creep in I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. This is not my room! I'm not in my apartment! I quickly threw the duvets off from me and jumped off the bed. 

I shook my head and panicked even more knowing that I've been kidnapped. I tried to remember what happened last night but came to nothing. I ran to the door and was about to open the door when it was pulled open, making me stumble a little.

A gasp left my mouth when I saw who's the one who opened the door. My mouth opened and closed like a fish, seeing him right now made me speechless. Just like that, events from last night came crashing as I gasped when I saw his eyes which is hard. Standing before me is Sylas.

Still gripping the handle, I looked at him as he smirked with mischief making me nervous. It was not a dream. I was not imagining things, I was really kidnapped by my ex. I stepped back as I gape at him. This cannot be happening. This is nightmare.

Standing tall and proud, he stepped closer as I quickly shuffle back, not wanting anywhere close to him. He chuckled and shook his head as he stopped walking right about three meters away from me. My hands shook as my face paled.

"W-Wha-What- H-How-" I stuttered as I spoke with my shaky voice. His eyes twinkled with amusement as he eyes me up and down. I blushed, suddenly feeling shy and hot under his heated gaze.

"Trying to escape?" He asked and I gulped when he smirked at me. I'm so done. After two years, he's still cunning.

"Let me go home, Sylas." I said, gaining courage as I spoke a little louder and firmer. But that courage was thrown over the window almost immediately when he laughed humorlessly, taunting me, mocking me.

"My rosa, I can't do that. And besides this is your home. With me."He said and approached me in long strides as I side stepped him and ducked, silently thanking my height. I know I can use this as an advantage one day and that day is today.

I smiled as I reached for the handle of the door. I pushed it to open but it didn't budge. What the hell? It's locked. No, no,no,no,no. This is absurd. My body froze when his chuckle resonated across the room. This is the worst scenario ever. 

Sweats started to form in my forehead as I gripped the handle tightly. What should I do? His footsteps echo as I felt his figure loom behind me making me shiver, pressing myself against the door, trying to get some space between us but I'm being delusional.

Standing there frozen in my spot, I whimpered when I felt his hands outlines my sides. I still didn't turned back even when he leaned in, his hand pushing my hair aside as his nose trailed the curve of my neck making me breath hard.

Goosebumps erupt in my skin, feeling his nose still trailing the outline of my neck. I shivered and gripped the handle more tightly when I felt his tongue darted out and licked the skin. He groan and hummed in approval as I pant in anticipation.

"Still smells so good and tastes so sweet." Sylas said and I felt his teeth grazed my skin, nipping it roughly while pushing me further against the door. I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from moaning. Familiar tingles and sparks appeared in my skin making me closed my eyes tightly.