Eastwood High School

Day 1 to school. Many little children get excited about new school, new uniform, new friends and all. But sweety akka was a different one.
She used to find school very boring in the beginning. She didn't make a fuss on not going to school. She actually nver did.She used to go to school for the sake of going.
Early months in school, she had no friends. She didn't like having one. She was a very very quiet child as stated earlier. School wasn't very far from home, meaning she was a walking girl in her school time.
Years passed by, elementary schooling was over, she was an above average grading student. She had a few good friends.

Taking part in plays, playing for the school orchestra in annual events, all time winner in the field events might be because of her height.

She has got many medals, certificates of appreciation, memorial awards, etc.
Apart from typical schooling, she used to have dance classes.  BHARAT NAATYAM, band classes, a trumpet player, some painting classes, many more.

She was an introvert. Not talking to strangers, parents' friends, and other relatives. For introverts, it's basically not worth talking and talking to people you are not close to. Just having one's own wild world doing anything he/she likes or doing nothing. It's quite an amazing adventure itself. 

That's it. As I stated before, I might not be able to update regularly. Maybe on weekends(indian standard time). 😊
Keep supporting.