Four: Bert is good

FRANK'S P.O.V

He's shaking, oh fuck I knew he wouldn't like this. I didn't have time to make the house secure. I had to go to the basement, where I kept... him. I had to think of something quick

I forced a laugh to try and calm him down "oh muffin, I'm sorry, I just need you forever that's all."

That didn't help oh god oh god oh god he hates me he, does! He hates me what have I done!

You didn't do anything; he still loves you.  You just have to make them think he isn't missing, remember what I told you to do?

Yes, I do. I remember

right, give him some food and water. Then do it.

"ok, I will" fuck did I say that out loud?

"w-what will y-you do?" he was so scared, he thinks I'll kill him, but Bert says he still loves me Bert is never wrong, Bert is my friend. He promised he'd help me and he is helping Bert is good.

"I will go get you some food cutie-pie! I bet you're hungry!" I tried to sound happy; it's hard to when you're about to beat someone until they're unrecognisable 

I got him some chips and a bottle of water; I put a half-empty pack if ibuprofen with the water just in case his migraine came back before I was finished.

I was about to leave, my back turned to Gerard, hand on the latch

"T-thank you v-very m-much..." the sentence abruptly ended there, oh my gosh I haven't told him my name! 

"Frank, my name is frank," I turned around and smiled, but I had to leave "I have to go do something, I'll be back soon though.

I left the room and locked the basement door I didn't need to secure it, Gerard was shackled to the wall by his feet.

I go to the shed in my back garden, where he is. The man who looks so much like my Gerard, It'll be hard to kill him, but I have to if I want to keep my Gerard.

"peese no plsse dot plase" I knew what he was saying, but the duct tape around his mouth made it hard to hear him clearly.

"I'm sorry" I picked up the shovel from beside me, lifted it above my head. The feeling of his head caving in felt horrible, I started crying, I don't want to.

I can do it if you let me.

No, I can't let you, last time you tried to hurt me

I promise I won't; I never break my promises, remember?

he was right; he never broke his promises

"Fine, do it, I can't" after that I blacked out

When I came around I was in my car outside Gerard's former home, his look-alike beaten to death on the doorstep. It was almost midnight; I blacked out around 3 pm. Bert had too much fun with this, but I guess that doesn't matter as long as he did it. I saw a light turn on; it was Gerard's brother, Mikey. He froze staring at what he thought was his dead brother. He fainted, well after letting out a blood-curdling scream.

That's when I drove away.

I hope that was ok! 

If you have any suggestions comment them or send me a message!

Enjoy the trainwreck!