034 | KOZUME KENMA

SHYシャイ

SHY
シャイ

It had been the first day of class when Kenma first saw you. You wore thin-rimmed glasses, carried along your Nintendo Ds and sometimes your PSP. He also noticed that your bag was brown and in the middle there was a logo of the Survey Corps. He also loved that anime as well.

Kenma thought you were a match made in heaven, seeing as all of your characteristics are the same. You also have a bestfriend that is currently a player at Nekoma Girl's Volleyball club.

He was amazed on how you can balance playing games, watching anime and improving your grades. You were ranked number one for being the student who had the highest grade in Nekoma, despite being a freshman.

He tried to approach you everytime but he failed during those times. It was obvious that you avoided people as well. Your eyes were focused at the screen of your gadget and at the same time you avoided everyone that was on your way.

One day, there was a gathering for both Boys and Girl's volleyball club. Both coaches decided to have a mini celebration because the Girls and Boys got in the Finals. Your bestfriend, Mikoto dragged you along with her, complaining that all you've done for the past years was to play, watch and study and even added in that you should have fun sometimes.

You sighed, rolling your eyes in annoyance but complied to her wishes since she was the reason why her team got in the finals.

The coaches obviously rented the whole place and drank on a seperate room whilst the players were in another room. Kuroo Tetsurou, the captain of the boy's team said that they should all order what they want since it's all on the coaches.

This left the whole team to cheer and went ahead to order several foods for them to eat. You quietly whispered to your friend and she nodded, giving you a wide smile.

Kenma's eyes were focused on you all the time which scared you for a bit and you couldn't eat in peace. In all of the things you hated, eating while somebody watched you was one of those.

You sighed, placed down your spoon and excused yourself from them, leaving the premises to take in a huge intake of air.

Kuroo noticed the way Kenma's shoulders slumped in dejection and sighed. His cat-like eyes returned back to the screen of his console and he silently watched as Kenma lost in a battle against a boss.

The captain's eyes widened upon realising everything. His lips curled into a smirk as he pulled out his phone and texted Mikoto, asking everything about you to help his friend in need.

"Kuroo-senpai, why are you grinning like that?" A clueless Lev questioned, his mouth full of food.

Yaku narrowed his eyes at Lev currently making a mess on the table. He massaged the bridge of his nose and twisted Lev's ear. "Have manners you idiot! Don't talk when you're mouth is full!" Causing the whole room to erupt in laughter.