The neck nibble

Rubbing your (e/c) eyes you find there is another person that u r in the lap of. Looking up you find two violate orbs peering down at you and a smile.
"My little sunflower awake Da?" Ivan smiled stroking your hair
"Yes, thank you for keeping me company Ivan you are very kind Indeed" you yawn back biting your lip a little
"I just realised looking at you sleep, your so beautiful" he beamed moving a little hair out of your pail face (( just pretend u do if u don't)) I little blush starts to form before a big one descends across your face. Ivan smile grew bigger and a light shade of pink dusted across his cheek. Slowly his hand moved it's way to the back of your skinny neck and he nose was now touching yours.
"I-Ivan" you stutter moving your hands round his neck
"Are you nervous?" he asked a little co scared but still in the same position as before
"I never have been so close to anyone before"sighing
"Me either but it feels good da?" He I quieted edging a little closer. Your heart skipped a beat when he said da!
"Da!" u replied back. His eyes shut and his lips brush against yours. Your (e/c) orbs are covered when you close your eyes and soon Ivan is getting into it. You are too
He but down on your bottom lip making you moan in pleasure opening your lips slightly. His tongue entered and explored your cavern making your skin go like one of Spain's tomatoes but you didn't care. Being in his arms was heaven. You felt his other hand move under your top a little but it stopped at your waist and griped on there. You moaned more as his touch was heaven. You ran your long slim fingers through his light blond (almost white hair) and he moved down. Nibbling at your skin leaving little marks as he went. You moan a little as he finds your soft patch on your skin and then he starts to abuse there. Kissing and nibbling down in it drawing a little blood. He licks it up and carries on.

"IVAN WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" You yell as he suddenly stops in his tracks