The bullies take it to far!

* gym class/ end if the day and the weekend*

You where packing your school clothes away and left your gym cloths on. everyone was either walking of school grounds or going to after school clubs. You where alone in the dim girls locker room. For some reason it didn't feel right and soon your (e/c) where locked on the door and not looking away. Your heart raced as the door swung open and in walked some of the bully girls.

" Well well well if it isn't little miss (l/n). How's the cutting going. Done anymore" (bully name) snapped

" No I am just gonna go" you sighed picking up your black back and slinging it over your shoulder. Walking to the door you where thrown back and hit your head off the bench. Your vision blurred and before you knew it there was a sharp piercing object cut into your skin all over. Screaming on the inside you see your blood run across and down your skin onto the floor.

Then black

* some hours later*

The sun was starting to go in and you felt a cool breeze across your pail skin. The blood had dried but your tried to move and where restrained. Looking up slowly you see ropes tied around your arms holding them at either side. Lowering your blood shot (e/c) eyes you released you where suspended from above the ground. Realising you where hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the gym. Screaming and kicking about you knocked some of the deep cut on your legs making them bleed.

"I-Ivan come get me please. I need you" you stutter with tears filling your eyes.

* meanwhile*

"Where is she. My little sunflower. I hope she is ok." Russia sighed shining a torch around the ground.

"I am sure she will be fine. I am her best friend and her hero I know she is around somewhere" your best friend Alfred (america) smiled looking around. Germany and Prussia followed looking around.

They reached the school and looked through some if the windows. Then they reached the gym. It was pitch black and really cold. So cold you could see the breath. Ivan shone the torch through the window and looked around.

"Anything?" Prussia asked

"No I cannot see properly. We need to get in" Ivan sighed walking to the door

"Very well" Germany and America smiled running at the door. It smashed open and the walked in followed by the other german and Ivan. Switching the torch on Ivan looked around and then looked up. He felt blood drop onto his face then caught sight of you. Tears welled and you stuttered

*reader pov*

"I-ivan" you stutter as tears fall. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair coving your face.

"(Y/n)!" He yelled trying to reach you but nothing worked. He just had to watch as more blood fell and your eyes dropped shut

"No!!" He yelled