Part 1

"Mom please"I yell. "Shut up (Y/N), your not going" my mom yelled. I ran to my room and cried. I heard the front door shut. I grab my suit cases and call an Uber. I had always wanted to move to the UK but my mom didn't want me to go.

My brother Robert had let me live with him for 3 months and he wanted me back. I loved London. I had already told my brother I was coming back. I grab my 3 suitcases and wait for my Uber. About 10 minutes later my Uber came. I put my stuff in the car and we drive to the airport. I pay the guy and grab my stuff.

As I'm walking in I keep dropping my suit cases. "Hey, need any help? " a guy about my age asked. I was 21 and he was about 24. "Ya , I mean, if you would like to help"I said smiling. "Ya, I mean we are both getting on the same plane" he said smiling back at me. 

We hear the speaker announce that out flight was about to take off. We walk up to the gate and give the guy are tickets. We get on the plane and he helps me put my stuff in the luggage place. "Mind if I sit with you"he asked. "Ya, sure, oh,  by the way, I'm  (Y/N)" I told him.  "Oh nice name, I'm PJ" He said sitting next to me. PJ had brown hair and it was curly. We talked the entire plane ride.  We talk so much I'm pretty sure we became bffs already.