Part 2

We finally land and PJ helps me get all of my stuff. "Hey, do you have a ride to your house" PJ asked. Before I can tell him, someone yells his name and he runs up to them a hugs them. I walk up to the two boys. "No, I don't" I laughed. "(Y/N), this is Phil" said PJ smiling. "Hi, PJ talked a lot about you" I say. Phil was PJ's boyfriend. He had jet black emo hair and was wearing a blue shirt and black skinny jeans. Then a boy with brown hair walked up behind Phil. He was looking at his phone and had his earbuds in. He was wearing all black, like me. I'm not going to lie he as pretty cute.

PJ told me that they would take me home

PJ told me that they would take me home. I found out that the brown hair boy's name is Dan. Turns out they live in the same apartment building. It was about an hour away from the airport. PJ and Phil grab my stuff and walk out to Phil's car. I tried to help them but they told me no. We got in the car, PJ was driving, Phil was in the passenger seat, and me and Dan in the back. Dan already had his earbuds in so I put in mine. About five minutes of being in the car I see Phil turn around a pull out Dan's headphones from his phone. "What the heck man" Dan said in a quite voice. I didn't think anything of it till Phil then pulls out mine. Then "I Write sins not Tragedies" started to play. "oooh, (Y/N), turn it up" Phil said. He hands me an AUX cord and I plug it in then they play it really loud. With out thinking I started to sing. I look up to see everyone staring at me.

"What?" I say laughing. "Your a really good singer" says PJ. "Thanks, I have never sang in front of anyone before" I say looking down. "Really, you should your really good" says Phil. I smile and look down. We listened to music the rest of the way. We finally get to the apartment building and Dan and Phil get out of the car. "Thank you PJ" I say. "No problem, hey can I get your number so we can hang out again?" asked PJ. "Sure, we defiantly need to hang out" I say giving him my phone. "Thanks, bye (Y/N)" PJ says giving me my phone back then pulling away. Dan and Phil had my stuff on te front step. "I can get it up on my own if you guys want to go home" I tell them. "No way, we are going to help you" Phil said smiling.