Jersey

-Ethan's POV-
We have been back from LA for over a month now. As look out the window it started to snow. I persuaded Sophie to come home with me and Gray for Christmas.

Things with Chance have been quiet. Sophie still doesn't know that he is out. Which the least she knows the better. Uncle Ryan has had his guys looking for him no one can find him.

"Come on Gray damn you take longer than a woman." I said as Gray came out of his room carrying every suitcase he owned.

"Damn man we are only going home not the other side of the world dude."

-

-Sophie's POV-
It started to snow as we were making our way to New Jersey. I was nervous about meeting Ethan's parents. As he says "They will love you just as much as I do."

We pulled into the drive way. They lived in this beautiful house tucked away in the mountains it was breathtaking.

Ethan opens the door helping me out of the car and grabbing our bags.

This beautiful thin woman comes running out the door and throws her arms around Ethan.

"Oh honey I have missed you so much. I'm so glad you and Gray are home for Christmas." She said

"So this must be Sophie she is more beautiful than you described Ethan." As she walks over to me and loops her arm into mine.

"Come on sweetie let the boys bring in these bags while I make us girls some hot cocoa Cam is waiting inside."

We walked in to kitchen. This beautiful girl stood at the kitchen table. I knew who she was from pictures that Ethan had shown me.

"Cam this is Sophie the one Ethan has been telling us about." Lisa said

"So we finally get to meet this beautiful dream girl in person." She said

I felt my cheeks warming because to me I felt like Ethan could find someone else besides me. Like the beautiful models he has been with in the past.

Ethan came trotting in. His hair covered in snow. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist as I sit on the stool at the kitchen island sipping on my hot cocoa.

He shakes his hair and all the wet cold snow goes all over me.

He runs off and go after him. I come around the corner as he grabs me and pulls me into I'm assuming is his bedroom.

"Now how many girls have you had in here Mr. Dolan?" I said as I wrap my arms around his neck as we stand in the middle of his room.

"Actually you are the only one." He said as he flashes a shy smile furrowing his eye brows.

"Hey Guys Dad is home...Oh sorry did I interrupt something?" Gray said as he walked in not knocking on the door.

"Um no we were just talking" I said

"Yea right" Gray said as he walked out.

-

The day went really well. His parents are amazing and their sister well I can see us being best friends. My life is finally starting to feel normal. The calls have stopped from Chance and I feel like I'm finally being able to live my life.

A knock at the door startled me. It was Ethan.

"Hey get dressed warm and meet me outside." He said closing the door.

-

I walk outside he takes my hand and leads me down this path to what looks like a pond that had frozen over maybe used for ice skating. Little twinkling lights hung around the outside of the rink.

"Come on. Here Cam's skates should fit you." He said.

"Umm Ethan I don't know how to ice skate." I said looking back at him.

"Well I'm no figure skater but me and Gray play a lot of ice hockey. Don't worry I will teach you." He said helping lace up my skates.

He spent the next hour keeping me from busting my ass. But being in his arms the entire time was amazing. It's little things like that that I cherish more than anything.

"Come on sit down over here." He helped me off the ice and we sat down on a wooden bench.  He throws a blanket over my shoulders. It started to lightly snow.

"I'll go get ya some hot cocoa it's already done I will be right back." He said kissing my cheek as he trotted back toward the house.

I hear sticks popping and snapping I look to my right and notice a female deer next the tree a few feet away from me.

Next thing I know someone has their hands over my mouth and is holding my arms behind me.

I feel the sting of something being tied around my wrists. I'm gagged with a piece of cloth as I try to scream. I'm thrown in the back of car with someone. As I look up he says.

"Hi my Sophia I have missed you." He said as he smiled caressing my cheek. I try to jerk my head away from him but he holds it place.

"I told you I would get you back. You are my Sophia. If this boyfriend of yours wants you back he is going to have to "RISK" his life fighting for it."