6 Years Later

-Ethan's POV-
"Daddy Daddy" Bailey came running over to me. I grabbed her and lifted her on my lap. She had a picture in her hands from Christmas Eve where I purposed to Soph.

"Daddy can you tell me what Mommy was like? Was she just as beautiful as she is in her pictures?" Bailey asked

"She was more beautiful than I could ever put words. You look just like her" I said brushing her hair to the side and kissing her forehead.

Bailey had her mommy's dirty blonde hair. She was beautiful just like Sophie. Every day I look at her I see more and more of her.

I guess I should rewind a bit and let you know why it's only us 2 here now.

*6 Years Ago*

-Sophie's POV-
"Umm Ethan I think it's time." I said standing there as I felt my water broke.

Ethan grabbed my hospital bag and we headed to the hospital.

-Ethan's POV-
We raced to the hospital.

"Are you ready to be a Daddy?" She said  as I brushed her hair out of her face.

"I'm going to step out and call my mom and dad and let them now it's time."

As I'm on the phone with my parents I hear alarms going off and drs and nurses rushing by me. I turn around and notice they are all headed towards Sophie's room.

I drop my phone and run towards the room.

"I'm sorry sir you can not come in here." A nurse said trying to turn me around.

"That's my wife in there." I said screaming as tears fell down my face.

They brought her out on a gurney and grabbed her hands.

"I love you Sophie everything is going to be ok" I said and the nurse pulls me away from her.

"Please sir have a seat in the waiting room. When we find out anything we will let you know."

I sit down and and rest my face into my hands as my elbows rest on my knees.

-

"Ethan Honey where is Sophie?" I heard my mom say.

"They took her back to the Operating Room. I don't know what's going on Mom. I don't know if the babies are safe. What if..."

"Ethan calm down we will find out soon" she said taking me into her arms.

Gray and my Dad come in. We are sitting together when the dr walks in.

"Dr please can you tell us anything." I said rushing over to him.

"Sophia had complications from a previous pregnancy and they caused problems with this delivery. She lost a lot of blood and I'm sorry but she didn't make it." He said

"NOOOO!" I said falling to my knees as Gray fell down beside me.

"Gray it's not suppose to be like this." I said crying onto his shoulder.

"And the babies?" Lisa asked the dr. I look up before he speaks.

"The first baby born had gotten stuck and the cord was wrapped around her neck and she didn't make it. However baby girl #2 is strong and healthy. We just finished looking her over if you would like to see her." The dr said as we all followed him down the hallway.

My life is flashing before my eyes. Sophie is gone. I don't know what to do without her. My whole world is crashing down around me.

As I walk into the room and the dr hands me the baby girl. And everything seemed like it was going to be ok.

"What are we going to name her?" Gray said

"Bailey Michelle Dolan. Bailey because she is a miracle just like her Uncle Gray and Michelle because that is Soph's middle name." I said looking down at our baby girl.

Knowing it was just gonna be me and her.

*End of Flashback*

Sophie and Ariella's funeral was the hardest thing for me to get through. But knowing I needed to push through for Bailey made it easier.

But now sitting here with Bailey as we look through pictures of Soph. It brings back so many memories.

I take Bailey's hand lead her down to the media room.
"Come on I want you to see something."
"Sit down I think it's about time you have seen this."

I hadn't watched this video once since I lost Sophie.

**Video**

(We were in the process of painting and getting everything done for the nursery. I took my camera out to catch a glimpse of this special moment. Sophie was 32 weeks pregnant. And she wouldn't let me help her do anything. She had been humming "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" the entire time she was hanging pictures in the nursery.)

"Come on sing it for me once. Please. If not for me for the babies." I said.

"Ok I guess so." She says as she sits down in the rocking chair cradling her stomach in her arms.

She began to sing and it was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.
**End of Video**

I wipe my tears before Bailey could see me crying. Her voice still sends shivers down my spine. I had forgotten what her voice sounded like. I miss her touch, her smell, the cute crinkles by her eyes when she would give me that little annoyed smirk.

But as I look at Bailey I see that light that Sophie always had in her eyes.

Bailey looks up at me.

"That was Mommy singing to me and my big sister?" She said

"Sure was"

"Daddy I wish I could have got to meet Mommy. I know I would have loved her just as much as you do." She said as I took her into my arms.

**Well that's the end for this book. I hope you enjoyed it. It was a slow process getting it done.  Please leave me feed back and let me know what you think!**