Chapter 15

Liana's POV

I wake up to the flight attendant announcing we are about to land. I sit up and rub my eyes. Man that flight went by way faster than i thought. I pack up my stuff and look over at nick and smile. 

He looks like a child on christmas day, all giddy and smiley 

As we are walking out of the terminal and towards baggage claim i cant help but be happy that im home. Nick grabs our luggage and go out to get a taxi. We get in and i snuggle against Nick, still kinda tired and jet-lagged a bit. 

I start to close my eyes as i try to sleep when Nick shakes me awake 

"why you dooo thaat" i whine, wiping my eyes 

"because we're almost there" 

"Are we home? Isnt that like an hour away from the airport? We've only been in the car like 20 minutes!" 

"No we're not home. We're at disney land!" 

I squeal and look out the window and right in front of my is none other land the hotel Bay Lake Towers 

As i step out of the cab i look towards Magic Kingdom in awe

I cannot believe im HERE! Ive always wanted to go but i couldnt, especially when Avery and i had planned to go but then... things happened. 

I push the negative thought out of my head and slowly walk into the gorgeous hotel.  

I keep walking not looking to see if im going to run into anything when i feel a strong hand grip onto my shoulder, causing me to stop walking. 

"lia" Nick turns me around to face him " i got us all checked in. Would you like to see the room?"

I nod my head vigorously. 

We get into an elevator and Nick presses the button for the 12th floor. Man thats high....... 

After the elevator stops he leads me to our room. When he opens the door the first thing i see is the kitchen. 

I run in, dropping my bags to the floor.

"Nick oh my lord! This room is AMAZING!"

He hugs me from behind as i stand there in awe 

"im glad you like it" he whispers in my ear 

I turn around and plant a soft kiss on his cheek. Then i head to the bedroom and jump on the bed with a small squeal.

I hear a light chuckle from the doorway as i sit up. I look through the hair in my face and see Nick looking at me with a smile. 

I stand up and he walks towards me, slowly. Then he's in front of me, with a small grin now. I put my hand on his cheek as i whisper 

"i love you Nick Blackwell" 

He looks at me a little shocked. Oh no, does he not love me? Did i say it to soon?

"Stop it." he whispers " youre overthinking things, i can tell by the look on your face." 

He puts his opens lips on mine and slowly lets them shut (song reference from the song above)

"i love you too Liana Berry" he says against my mouth, causing me to smile 

As we kiss all i think about is my love for him, and his for me.