chapter 0 (OLD)

Scientist:" Mr. Containment, today you are going to be watching SCP-682"

Y/n:" Alright? Why?" I questioned, not really wanting to watch the SCP.

Scientist:" Because it seems you are one of our best men, actually you're the only ma we have, the others quit, or died on duty," The scientist said while fixing his glasses.

Y/n:" Does the foundation have security cameras?"

Scientist:" We do, but SCP-682 keeps destroying our surveillance cameras"

Y/n:" So... I do higher payments for this... Right?" I said asking him, he sighed and nodded his head.

scientist:" We'll make sure that happens Mr. Containment "

I walked towards the cage that held this certain creature but when I got there she was nowhere to be seen, that is until I knocked on the glass window, expecting nothing, but then the creature knocked on the window scaring me.

Y/n:" AHHHHHH FUCK!"

I fell off my chair, and he began to giggle and laugh at me because she scared managed to successfully scare me so I just sighed and sat by the door I then her heard near the door and it sounded like she was smelling my scent through the door

SCP-682:" I don't detect anything near you... Are you perhaps one of the scientists?" She said asking, I noticed that she had a very beautiful voice, I love how she spoke.

Y/n:" Actually... I am more like an observer, I watch you, write some things down, and basically make sure you don't get out. That is my job"

SCP-682:" Since you like observing me so much, do I make your dick rock hard~," she said with a giggle, I stood up and looked down at her seeing her with her legs spread open on her bed, she placed two fingers on her pussy and also spread it as well, showing me her winking hole.

Y/n:" Actually... I would be lying if I said I didn't like watching you... But sadly, your just a creature... And I am an SCP employee, if I'm caught doing things with you, I'd be fired and sent to prison, and frankly, a fuck isn't worth losing my job"

I then plugged in my headphones and started to listen to music, looking up at the creature everyone few minutes, I heard her beautiful voice saying things, but couldn't quite figure out what she was actually saying.

SCP-682:" Why did they send the most attractive male to come watch me... It's going to be so hard saying good-bye to him when I eventually kill him. But again his amazing looks can help me breed and make the perfect children... Of course, I'd have to silence him after I rape him"

I heard screeching, so I quickly turned off my phone and looked at the window seeing the creature clawing the indestructible window, I shook my head and went back to playing on my phone.

SCP-682:" Pay attention to meeeeeeeee" she whined before I pointed to her bed looking at her.

Y/n:" Calm down, I think it's time for you to go to bed," I said looking at her.

SCP-682:" O-okay...." she said disappointingly.

She went towards the bed and quickly covered herself up, that is until Y/n sat back down and heard moaning as she started to touch herself by rubbing her clit ever so slightly. She couldn't control herself, she was somehow able to smell his scent and hear his breathing. She started to finger herself vigorously trying to hold in her moans, but she couldn't. But lucky for her, she broke all the cameras and all the hidden cameras so she wasn't being watched. Her obsession with Y/n started to quickly grow, she then started to wonder how big Y/n was. Her moans were getting louder and louder, hoping that Y/n would come down to her cell and breed her as she wanted.

Y/n;" She excessively masturbates-"

Y/n was cut off by her screaming in pleasure, he knew she was cumming so he stayed quiet thinking to himself.

SCP-682:" That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! Y/n~ Quit playing hard to get, and come fuck me"

Y/n:" No, I gotta go to the bathroom, I'll be right back"

Y/n walked away knowing that SCP-682 was going to play with herself yet again, like always... Y/n always wondered why she masturbated, but again, he'd probably do the same if he was forever stuck inside a secluded room.