Pathway To Death

A group of friends decide to spend spring break following a trail that has many claims of it being haunted

A group of friends decide to spend spring break following a trail that has many claims of it being haunted. Of course, they're inane enough to look past it all and see for themselves.

There's 10 people. It does seem like a lot but it'll make sense.

Now there's a series of directions when following the path so you know that it's the right path you're taking.

1. The first person dials the number one before calling the second person on their contact list. How many seconds it takes is how many rights you'll take when following the path.

If they don't pick up, your the first to get a gift.

1.) The gift for number one is hanging yourself while the others are asleep.

(None of them know the gifts of course and what's suppose to happen if no one picks up. It just says a gift will be presented.)

2. The second person dials the number two before calling the third person on their contact list.

(Note that these friends don't have themselves in each other's contacts anymore and cannot talk to anyone about their plans.) How many seconds it takes is how many lefts you'll take when following the path.

If they don't pick up, your the second to get a gift.

2.) The gift for number two is drowning. One of them will shower and drown themselves on their own accord. But it's the curse making them do so.

3. The third person dials the number three before calling the fourth person on their contact list.

(So if you can't tell, it is a pattern. So three will dial three but call the fourth. Four will dial four but call the fifth and so on. If the people don't pick up then it's gift time.)

I'll just be naming the gifts now ;) sorry that does not earn a winky face.

3.) The gift for the third person is setting themselves on fire.

4.) Going crazy and running off the path. Don't know what will happen to that person, their screams will be hear though.

Only four will die from gifts. One person will go back only to get kidnapped by people they will meet later.

The other five will carry on and make it to the end of a path where a quaint house awaits them.

Not wanting to go back on the path, they accept the invitation of having dinner with the family, and in return they get a drive back.

Two will help cook dinner while the other three will go on the farm to help as a way of thanks.

The two get whacked by the weird uncle just as they see their friend who got kidnapped in a basement. The father chops one of them, the mother fries them, the children serve them to their friends.

The two people left, question where the others went. That's when the person who didn't whacked comes out of nowhere with their arms chopped off.

The family runs after the two people who somehow make it to the car and drive back to safety.

I'm thinking they get married and tell this story to the grandchildren because who doesn't want a little romance when their friends are getting murdered?

So yeah...it'll be shown on the news and the pathway will be blocked by some flimsy yellow tape. No one will enter unless they have a death wish.