Behind You

A couple (ex

A couple (ex. Fred and barb) stays at a bed n breakfast (or a hotel if that makes more sense), and while there, they meet the owner who happens to be an old lady.

The place is filled with dolls and bears btw.

They only need to stay there for a night, but soon get trapped when an incoming storm forces them to increase their stay. From there, they meet creepy people and encounter many paranormal activities.

1. They're not allowed to sleep in the same room because they're not married and the old woman is strict on it.

2. Barb finds herself sleeping next to an old man the next morning, and he happens to be the old woman's wife. The man is found dead which arises a debacle of whether Barb killed him or not.

3. Because now everyone has turned on her, they force her out of the bed n breakfast where she has to face the storm, but Fred convinces everyone not to. Idk. She ends up sleeping on the couch and basically most people despise her.

4. Fred gets awoken in the middle of night to see the old woman trying to get his pants off. Ok wtf? He pushes her off the bed and starts yelling at her while she cries and tries to convince him she was doing nothing. Everyone comes and checks on them, and they all (except barb) takes the old lady's side.

5. Now everyone is hating the couple. Soon, Barb starts getting notes slipped under door while Fred starts hearing weird noises. The next morning, a breakfast feast awaits them as a peace offering.

Half the people are gone. (Old lady cooked them)

She uses the excuse that they decided to face the storm.

Everyone eats it and has a dandy time while the old lady hands out gifts. (Teddy bears)

Through the bears she's able to watch their every move. As things get more weirder and the couple notices the true creepiness of every thing, fred keeps hearing the weird noises. And so he checks it out to find the old woman chopping up somebody's remains.

Immediately, the couple secretly plans out how to escape, but it has to be during the night since the old lady won't be checking on them through the bears because she's chopping people up.

The next morning, they refuse to eat to which the old lady questions and pushes them to eat. Suddenly feeling nauseous, Barb runs to the bathroom and hurls while fred helps her. The problem now is that the old lady is taking care of the woman because she believes Barb is pregnant.

Barb continues getting the notes and realizes they're from a fellow peep who's noticing how weird everything is. Actually, she's been there for awhile and warns the couple to leave.

Barb and fred take action and try to escape, but the old lady tries to stop them. Yada yada yada. Barb ends up getting in the head and passes out. Not dead. When she wakes up, a doctor comes in and checks up on her.

When Barb asks what happened, the doctor brushes jt off and claims it was just another hallucination. It turns out she's crazy and in a mental hospital, and desires to be surrounded with bears in her room.