I whined quietly as I shifted awake, blocking the incoming light with a pillow. Inhaling, I furrowed my eyebrows slightly at the scent that was filling my nose, slightly familiar but not in the comfort of home. Opening my eyes slowly, Jungkook's face was close enough that I could feel his exhales. I bit my lip, finding myself silently, and creepily, admiring his features.

It's true, beauty is so much more intoxicating when it's up close. His cheekbones are structured so delicately, the skin stretched over being the resting spot for a beauty mark. His lips, so pink. Normally when I see his lips, they're stretched thinner into a smile. But as he lays here, his lips are in a plump pout, looking so kissable and soft and..

And what the hell are you doing?

I withdrew my gaze from the boy, attempting to turn away from him only to then realize his arms are wrapped snugly around my waist, holding me against him as we're underneath one of the blankets that were at the foot space. My heart fluttered at the situation and then broke slightly at the idea of waking him from his slumber, but my instincts are telling me to get away.

I withdrew one of his arms from my body, rolling out of his reach. Glancing back, he didn't wake, only groaned and curled into a ball where I was laying, taking my leather jacket-pillow. I laughed softly and came to a squat by the boy, looking at his watch.

"Seven forty-eight..." I gasped loudly and shook Jungkook's shoulder. "Wake up!" He groaned and turned onto his other side, facing directly towards the sun, groaning louder and mumbling grumpily.

"Hyung, turn off the light." I smacked his butt, watching him quickly sit up. "Ya-" He cleared his throat as he opened his eyes, looking into my eyes. "What's wrong?"

"We have to go." I packed the blankets back into the bags, sliding back into my boots and taking my jacket.

"What's the rush?" Jungkook stumbled as he put his own boots on, following my speed as I toss the blankets over the dip, followed by the snack bag, again pulled taut. "Violet."

I turned facing the boy, whose hand was now at my shoulder. "I'm forgetting something, I have no clue what it is. But we need to go. I have a busy day today." Jungkook and I made our way to my car, my mind racing over ideas of what was forgotten. We slid into the car, hearing a faint series of beeps. "Wh-" I took my phone from the console, eyes widening at the screen.

"Huh." I looked over at Jungkook, who was now looking at his own phone. "Well, I'm probably going to get into a lot of trouble." He sighed, turning his phone back off and leaning back into the seat. "Do you mind dropping me off?"

My eyes furrowed, my eyes wide as I glared at him. "Drop you off? I have to find Lila! I left her at-"

Jungkook grabbed my hand, rubbing the back with his thumb. "Relax, she's with Namjoon and the others."

I released a deep breath as I nod, focusing on the drive back to Seoul. Thoughts kept interrupting my focus as I remembered the events of last night. I took Jungkook to my secret sanctuary, a place I haven't even told Lila or Leo ABOUT, let alone taken them to. I told him a piece of my life, a story behind my tattoo that has never been spoken about. I made myself vulnerable to him, in a complete subconscious action. And then I somehow fell asleep with him, and ended up cuddling. But the concerning part is going to be explaining why I was with him in the first place.

I pulled up in front of Jungkook's dorm, looking up at the building. "Come inside." I looked over at the boy who had his mask back on, his beanie pulled low. I only shook my head, pointing through the window. "What?"

"I'm not sure, but those girls look like fans." Jungkook turned, looking through the heavily tinted windows to where there stood a group of girls clad in merch.