이십오

Violet took the bundle of room keys from the main house, escorting the group back out through the front door.

"Can we swim?" Hoseok asked as he pointed at the pool by the house.

"Why not the ocean?" Jimin asked while tilting his head in the direction of the white beach at the edge of the property, one arm carrying his bag as the other cradles the sphinx kitty. "It's not cold yet, just a little breezy."

"Why beach and a pool?" Taehyung asked, Violet zoning out a bit as she fiddles with the keys in her hand.

"I was terrified of the ocean when I was younger." She gave a brief answer as she unlocked the main door.

"She almost drowned when she was seven." Indigo provided a further explanation, eliciting a glare from the red-haired girl. "She felt something brush against her leg, she attempted to run away. It that attempt, she tripped, going under water and being down for approximately two minutes."

"I'm going to kill you, keep telling my business." Violet smiled towards her brother, the others oblivious to her threat in Spanish. "Try me."

Digo raised his hands in surrender, hiding behind Jungkook. "Don't let her hit me."

Jungkook caught her eyes, a smile spreading on his lips as the girl blushed lightly in front of him. She sighed heavily, cursing in her head as she opened the door widely. The group entered, soft murmurs of the interior being more stunning than expected from the main house.

"I figured you guys would prefer some more privacy from my family, so this is the better house. There's wifi, gaming options, TVs, recreation room in the back. How's the kitchen--"

"I might need to grab some drinks from the main house." Digo spoke up, darting out the house.

Vi shook her head, continuing her train of thought. "For the most part, the pantry should be well stocked. My mother usually made two meals a day, breakfast and dinner, lunch is optional. If you have a request, just ask. I was thinking we could have dinner out tonight, Korean food." She walked them through the house, showing them everything from the kitchen and bathrooms, to the individual rooms. She unlocked the rooms for the boys to choose from, locking the unused rooms back.

"If you need me, the bedside phones have a list of contacts, one being directly to my room. Or, of course, you can just text my cell." She wrapped up her introductory speech as she stood in front of the boys in the living room, taking Medusa from Jimin's hands. "Any questions?"

"Where is your room? What if there's an emergency?" Jungkook asked, arms crossed on his chest.

"If there is an emergency, I will make it to you right away." Vi smiled, looking away from the brunette and towards the others. "Anything else? If not, you may nap, make yourselves comfortable, swim--with caution, continue talking with my mother, whatever you'd like." She smiled brighter, tilting her head slightly. "Think of this place as a home away from home." She bowed, exiting the room and making her way back to the main house.

The group looked at each other, eyes glistening as they each feel excitement for different reasons.

"Beach."

"Pool."

"Sleep."

"No schedule."

"Food."

"Is there alcohol?"

"Where do you think her room is?"

The youngest had all eyes on him, most of which held a scrutinizing gaze, aside from three that held a knowing gaze without being obvious to the others around them.