Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Abby's POV

Class without Chloe feels so weird.

I was going to put her in a duet with Paige when she got out of the hospital, but she never came out.

Paige and Chloe have always wanted a duet, but I never gave them one.

I regret that decision.

*Kendall's POV*

Dancing without Chloe in class feels weird. It feels like there's a missing spot.

I usually dance right behind her now I moved up, but I miss standing behind her and watching her blonde ponytail swing back and forth.

*Chloe's POV*

Two weeks have passed, so now it's time to go back to dance and school.

I get into my dance clothes, and grab my dance bag.

My mom asks if I am ready, and I nod my head.

I wait until it's pyramid time for them.

While they are in the middle of going through pyramid, my mom walks in.

She winks at Abby because Abby already knows I am coming today.

We had a meeting one morning while nobody was here.

She was SO happy I was alive, and she promised me a duet with Paige. YAY!

Abby goes through pyramid, and she put me on top and that's when I am going to walk in.

She pulls off the one before the top, which is Maddie.

Maddie looked confused.

Abby then pulled off mine, and she said, "Chloe's on top. Chloe fought so hard to battle her tumor. Did she make it?"

The whole group sobbed and said no.

Abby said, "Why did you all say no?"

Nia answered," because she died, Abby..."

Abby responds, "Miracles can always happen you know!"

Then I walk in.

Everyone's jaw drops.

They all are in shock.

They all come up to hug me.

Everyone is there except Paige. Brooke quit earlier in the year because she didn't want to dance. I ask where Paige is, and Abby says she quit.

Why would Paige quit?