Two

Lunch rolled around and Seungkwan spotted Hansol chatting with one of the snobby girls, so he made his way over to them.

"Hansol~ Won't you sit with me today?" The girl asked in an unsettling baby voice. 

"Actually, he already has a seat. Your boyfriend is waiting for you, Yoora."  Seungkwan said with a bite to his words and pulled Hansol's arm to follow him. Hansol looked back to see the girl stomping off to her other preppy friends.

The two walked to Seungkwan's usual table where eleven other boys already sat.

"Guys, this is Hansol. Hansol, these are my friends." Seungkwan announced.

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan, this is my boyfriend Seungcheol, and our baby chan."

"I'm not your ba-."

"Hello, Hansol. I'm Junhui." Said a Chinese looking boy. "This is Minghao, my boyfriend."

"I'm Seokmin, that's Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Soonyoung, and Jisoo." Stated Seokmin.

"That's a lot of names to learn." Hansol nervously laughed.

"How are my baby triplets?" Jeonghan asked.

"They're just fine, Jeonghan," Seungkwan answered.

"How's my baby Seungkwan?" Jeonghan continued.

"First, I'm not a baby, second, I'm fine," Seungkwan told as a cute blush crept to his cheeks. Jeonghan wore a sad smile which confused Hansol, but before he could question, a conversation pursued. 

Hansol walked into his Chemistry class, scouting the area for a place to sit.

"Hansol?" Said a familiar voice. Hansol turned around to see Seungkwan.

"Oh, looks like we have Chemistry together." Hansol joked.

"That was so cheesy. What are we? Two adults being re-written as teens into a gay fanfiction? C'mon, sit with me." Seungkwan didn't give the latter a chance to reply and dragged him there.

"My usual partner is so annoying. I'm glad you took his place." Seungkwan rolled his eyes. Hansol just smiled in response.

Finally, the last hour passed.

"Sigh"

"Did you just say 'sigh' instead of actually sighing?" Hansol asked.

"Yeah. Hey, are you riding the bus home?"

"Yeah, you?"

Seungkwan hummed a 'yes'.

After both students piled into the bus and found a seat together, they sat in silence, enjoying the bumpy ride. Soon enough, the bus reached the elementry school. The triplets hopped onto the bus and found the two.

Hana and Sejun plopped onto Seungkwan's lap while Jihun nestled into Hansol's.

"It's weird, he won't let anyone hold him except me and Jeonghan...and now you," Seungkwan said.

"That's because Jihunnie likes his smell." Hana piped in.

"He smells like cigarettes?" Seungkwan said dumfounded.

"That's what daddy smells like." Said Sejun. Seungkwan went pale, but then a sad smile appeared.

"What do I smell like, Jihun?" Asked Seungkwan.

"Kwannie smells like peaches." He responded. The five giggled as the bus came to a stop.

"We're home!" Hana yelled and jumped off Seungkwan's lap, soon followed by Sejun.

"Can I come too? I know we just met but-"

"Yeah, as long as you don't murder us."