You need to leave

I woke up for the last day of magcon. It was already Sunday, and I was sad that it was ending. I had a lot of fun.

Sam comes out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist. "Put some clothes on!" I yell at him while laughing. I chuck my pillow at him and he puts his hands up to deflect it, causing his towel to drop I quickly covered my eyes, laughing really hard. "The towels back up." He groans.

"That literally made my day and it's 8 in the- why am I awake so early?" "Ask Taylor and Bridget. They are so loud!" We both go silent and from the room next door, you can hear Bridget shrieking at Taylor, but in a playful way. They seemed to be having a tickle fight or something. Bridget was obviously going to lose, she's extremely ticklish.

"I swear. If they get us kicked out." I roll my eyes. All of a sudden, it goes quiet and I take a peak outside. There was someone talking to the room next door, probably scolding Taylor and Bridget.

I watch the man leave then go over to their room. "Why'd he talk to you?" I ask. "If we get one more complaint, we all have to leave."

I process what she said, then went back to my room to tell Sam. He was dressed when I got back. I told him what Bridget had told me and he had the same reaction as me. I look at my hair in the mirror and figure I'll be fine without a shower. I fix it so it's perfectly straight again then we go down for breakfast.

I grab a chocolate muffin and some cereal, then took a seat. Sam came over after getting his food, and I ate my muffin. "You've had that for breakfast every day." "Is there something wrong with that? The muffins good!" He rolls his eyes and continues to eat his pancake. "You had pancakes for breakfast every morning. Why can't I have muffins for breakfast every morning?" "Touché." I smiled and threw my paper dishes away. It was a nice hotel, but they use paper everything.

We got back in the elevator, and Sam pressed the button for our floor. "Ok, who do you think is going to get us kicked out of this hotel, any bets?" "You and your betting." I froze. "What do you mean?" "You're always betting in your YouTube videos. You bet so much!" I breathed a sigh of relief. "What did you think I meant?" "I didn't know, that's why I asked, I didn't realize how much I bet." "A lot. But, probably Taylor and Bridget." "I don't know, I think you have a pretty good chance, you always get really loud and hyper after breakfast. You might get us kicked out."

He glared at me. "I'm a good boy. I don't get kicked out of things." "Would you like me to name the things you've gotten kicked out of? Connor gave me a list."

"Fuck you." "When and where?" I asked innocently. "You have such an innocent act, but underneath it all, you have a dirty side." "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. Remember that." With that, I walked off the elevator towards our room.

I walked in and packed my suitcase. "Why are you packing?" He asks. "I'm going back home tonight so I can take finals this week, then I'm off to LA."

We head downstairs, and Sam insists I ride on his back. We are standing in the elevator and a group of girls get on. "OHMYGOD." One girl says when she sees us. I get off Sam's back. "Can we have a picture?" Another girl asks. "When we get to the lobby, I don't think it'd work well in here." I say with a laugh. "So are you guys dating now?" We both shake our head. "Awww." All their faces fall. We step out and take pictures with the girls.

"When you guys do get together, it's gonna be cute!" They leave and we start laughing. "I guess we're cute!" I say. "I know you are. But I'm hot." "Cocky much?" He grinned. We meet up with everyone and hung out for an hour. Sam and I just sat against a wall, talking. Every time I'd turn toward him, he'd give me a kiss.

Suddenly, both our phones started buzzing with twitter notifications. "I swear to god, if someone hacked my twitter." I groaned. I looked at my notifications. "You and Sam are so cute!" And "omg I knew you would start dating!"