misc.

published: 04.11.18
rough draft: 02.21.20
final edit: 05.14.21

Disclaimer: The Marvel Cinematic Universe, and all associated characters belong to Marvel and Disney. I'm only using the world as my sandbox for a bit.

This is the first story in what I hope will become a series of MCU fanfics centered around my character, Jennifer Stanton a.k.a. Jupiter. She's been floating around my head in various incarnations for over a decade now, and I'm so excited to finally start writing for her in a story format.

The story takes place during Phase One of the MCU, roughly between Thor and the end tag of Captain America: The First Avenger. There are scattered references to Marvel, but those will mostly consist of easter eggs until later chapters. This is, for the most part, Jenn's origin story.

I really hope you enjoy book one! c:

---

This story was written following guidelines for a US PG-13 film. There will be some violence and swearing, but nothing that wouldn't appear in a Marvel movie. Potential triggers include violence, weapons, and blood. Again, however, nothing that the MCU hasn't already shown. There is also a first-person description of a car accident in chapter four. (And if there's anything I'm forgetting, or that you would like me to mention, don't hesitate to let me know!) Just to be safe, please keep this in mind if you proceed. I want your internet experience to be a pleasant one!