Meeting the Monster

(A/N OKAY BACK. TO LE STORY!) (P.S. Just pretend after him trying of spreading chaos across Equestria, he escaped and left a duplicate statue in his place.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breeze lets out a small yelp at the sight, then hears a deep and dark chuckle from where the eyes are. The figure snaps it's finger and Breeze is now under the Gazebo with carbonated drinks infront of her. Across from Breeze is a tall, almost snake-like figure.

It's head shaped like a normal pony's, it had a blue goat horn and a deer antler, one long fang, a lion paw as its right arm and an eagle claw as its left. A left leg as a goat's and right leg as a lizard's; wings of a bat and Pegasus. The figure chuckles darkly.

Breeze scolds at it in disgust. "Discord..." she scowls.

He chuckles once more. Discord steps into the moonlight and says, "Ah, dear Breeze. Delight seeing you here on this fine night."

"Cut the act, Discord. Why did you bring me here"

Discord puts his paw to his heart, a shocked expression on his face. "Oh, dear me, Breeze! You are as bad as Rainbow Dash! Relax, enjoy yourself. I had this arranged just.. for... you!" He replies, excitedly. Breeze sits down on the blanket stubbornly. She stares at Discord questionably.

"I'm not blaming you of anything, but why am I here?" Breeze asks calmly.

"I'm making you my queen, of course!"

Breeze leaps up, flapping her wings in the air. "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'LL NEVER GO WITH YOU!" (A/N It's hurting me so much to write this.)

Discord strokes his goat beard. "Never say never, my dear." he simply says.

"Discord, please. I seriously don't want to be captured by my mentors enemy on my birthday." Breeze begs. Discord raises a bushy eyebrow.

"Birthday?"

"I would have figured you had known, since you, I don't know, appeared in my bed in the middle of the night." Breeze scoffs.

"Well, in my defence, you didn't exactly have a birthday party, as I would have suspected Pinkie Pie would have thrown for you." Discord eyes her suspiciously. "Why is that?"

Breeze lowers herself onto the ground. Crossing her hoofs, she says, "Why would I tell you?"

Discord shrugs. "What has surprised me the most these past few minutes is that you haven't flown away from me yet."

Breeze smiles. "Thanks for the idea." She flies up a bit when Discord tsks.

"I don't believe you want to do that." He tells Breeze. She lifts an eyebrow.

"How come?"

"See for yourself." Discord directs at the opening near him. Breeze flutters over to it slowly and touches it. Right after she did, she regretted it emensly. She looks at her hoof and sees it bright red, redder than her eyes. Breeze sits down and hisses in pain.

"What the flipping feathers, Discord. Celestia always said you create Chaos not to hurt ponies, and here I am, hurt." Breeze shakes her head. She rips off a part of the picnic blanket and wraps her hoof.

"Eh, you're perfectly fine. So what do you say," Discord jumps up and spreads his arms. "Would you like to go to my domain with me?" He asks grinning like an idiot.

There was a pause. "No."

Discord scowls at Breeze. "What do you mean no?" He bursts.

Breeze shakes her head and says, "No." once more. Discord goes up to Breeze and lifts her with his tail. "Hey!"

"You ungrateful pony. I offer you to be my queen and live eternity with me and you refuse! Unbelievable! This is incredibly ignorant of you!" Discord shouts in her face.

Used to this development from the orphanage, she stares him straight in the eye and glares. "I. Don't. Care."

In frustration, Discord throws her at the opening of the gazebo, forgetting about what had happened to her hoof ealier.

Breeze yells loudly in pain as her back touches the force field. She falls to the ground, landing on a rock, and passes out.

Breeze wakes up confused and in pain. She sits up slowly and yelps. Discord appears infront of her and smiles.

"Dear, Breeze. You have finally woken up." Breeze looks down, finding herself on a couch.

"Where are-" Breeze is cut off by a thundering boom outside where they are.

"You are in my kingdom, dear Breeze. With your wits, I would have thought you'd have known by now."

She rolls her eyes. "I literally just woke up." Breeze's eyes widen in realization. "If I'm in your kingdom, IM NOT IN PONYVILLE ANYMORE!"

Discord does something that sounds like something in between a scoff and a laugh. "Well, duh."

"Take me home right now!" Breeze demands.

"I'd rather you not go, Bree." Discord says, playing with his hostage's mane.

She swats his claw away. "One: Don't touch me, Two: Don't call me that."

Discord laughs and a lightning flashes outside his castle. Breeze sinks into the couch in fear. "Come," says Discord. "Let me show you to your room."

My what?, Breeze thinks to herself.

Discord tries picking her up bridal style, but fails epically because of her stinging back.

"Please," Breeze squeaks. "Don't touch me."

~~~~~~~~

(A/N DONE!)