See my friends again?

"I had a wonderful time, Discord. I still can't believe I beat you in roller derby." Breeze snuggles up to Discord as they lay in bed. Discord's heart is racing ten fold; he can't believe how calm Breeze is near him. Even if she hasn't seemed scared of him since they met, unlike her friends.

He has never been cared for, at least since his family passed away. Everypony always saw Discord as a monster, so he tried to live up to that name. He began tormenting ponies until they were in tears. If the world depended on him torturing ponies, Discord didn't think he could do it since Breeze loves his non-chaotic side.

"I let you win." Discord says smug. Breeze hits Discord's chest playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Breeze rolls her eyes. Reality smacks Breeze's face. "Discord," She says. ''Am I ever going to see my friends again?"

Discord rubs his knees awkwardly and looks down grimly. "You aren't, I'm afraid." Breeze bites her lip sadly.

She simply says, "Oh..." Discord takes her hoof in his hands.

"My dear, I'm honestly sorry.I-" Breeze cuts Discord off short.

"Yeah. Of course you are, Discord." Breeze forces with a smile. She leaps out of the bed and sits at her desk, her head resting on her left hoof.

Discord frowns. "Breeze, I-"

"Save it. Anything you say will get me mad and I don't wanna hurt you more than I already have." Breeze warns the draconequus over her shoulder. You can hear as Discord literally zips his lips shut. They stood there in silence as Breeze cooled down. Once Discord saw Breeze's muscles relax, he took that chance to get Breeze back into bed.

"Breeze," Discord says calmly. "Come. I must tell you something." He pats the bed reassuringly.

"O-Okay..." Breeze sniffles, trotting back to her bed. She lays down onto her stomach and sighs. "What is it?"

Discord uses his eagle claw to trace his fingers along Breeze's spine, sending chills up her back. Breeze's muscles relax. "Everything will be okay..." Discord whispers into Breeze's ear.

The pegasus closes her eyes slowly. "Mm?"

"You're safe with me..." Discord sits Breeze up, her completely in a trace.

"Mhmm.." Breeze says dreamily. "Safe... With you..." On Discord's right shoulder, a small Devil Discord pops out of nowhere.

"You have her now! Use your magic to switch her personality!" The devil Discord said. An angel appears on his left shoulder.

"No! You can't! She's actually falling for you!"

"No way, goodie two-shoes!" says the Devil. "He's turning her!"

"No he isn't!"

"Is so!"

"Is not!"

This is when Discord-Discord jumps in. "ENOUGH!" He yells, taking Breeze out of the trance. The two sides of Discord's conscience dissappear and Discord grins sheepishly.

"Are you okay, Discord?"

Discord dusts his knees off. "Yes, yes. Of course I am."

"Discord, I have another question." says Breeze.

"Go ahead, my dear."

Breeze sits up, looks Discord straight in the eyes and asks, "Do you love me." Discord's mouth drops when that last word left Breeze's lips. Discord rubs the back of his neck. Breeze sighed.

"I knew it." Breeze stretches her wings and flies towards the window of her room. She bucks it and it shatters to pieces. Breeze zooms out and flies off into 'Ponyville'.