First Day Cont.

Elle tilted her head a little, "Odd man." She went into the nurse's office, God this nurse must be Satan. Though as an atheist she wouldn't know. Pal was Satanist so he would prolly freaking die hearing that.
The nurse looked up from her desk, her voice sounded like someone with long nails scratching down a chalk board, "Name and ID."
Elle paused a moment, "Elizabeth Nicole Dudlez-Vorker. Number 566534."
The nurse typed something into her computer, "Well Elizabeth." She practically spat the name, maybe she didn't like Elizabeths? "What seems to be the issue today?"
Elle sighed, "Uh... Sort of fell... Mr. M took me here... see I-"
The nurse cut her off, "I didn't ask your your life story. Are you bleeding dying or in pain."
"Uh... no-"
"Then get out."
Elle sighed, and walked out, "Two people. Only two people." She fiddled with her straps again and looked around, the dark claws were back and tearing at her heart.
She whined quietly and headed off to her first hour, Science. Apparently this school assigned homework for all of her classes so she already had points docked off. Oh and they were supposed to work with chemicals. ON THEIR FIRST DAY. Sorry not sorry.
They were supposed to make something foam up and come out of their vials, but Elle was having a whole lot of trouble and her mixture exploded in her face.
She marched down to the principal's office and sat in a big red chair, thinking how her father would've hated the color and how she despised it as well. She curled her fingers into the fabric and wiped some of the explosion bits off her face. And great now her sweater was ruined. She sat back and closed her eyes. What a fantastic day.
The principal got up from his desk, "Excuse me ma'am. Am I boring you." Elle snapped her head up, "N-No sir!!"
The principal paused, "Who said to call me sir."
Elle blushed a little, "S-Sorry s-Mr. Aleksander..."
Mr. Aleksander smiled, "As I was saying. You yelled at a teacher-"
"She was being unfair!!"
"And you exploded a vial-"
"I put too much sodium in!!"
"And now your back talking your principal?"
Elle opened her mouth to say something but stopped.
After an hour of being chewed out she just got up and left. "Four people." She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, "No more light..." She coughed a little and huffed.
"I'm sorry Patty." She merely just sat by the wall and leaned her head to the drywall, "No light. I'm so scared here Patty..." She placed her head on her knees and trembled a little.
"What a fantastic first day."
//Aaaahhh- Idk what else to do so- IMMA DELETE THIS SOON ITS SO BAD.