Another wolf pack? Really?!?

Stiles POV:

I was running when suddenly I smelt a sickening sweet smell that sort of reminded me of bleach. Then I heard foot steps and they were approaching fast. Before I had the chance to turn around I felt something hard crash into my side and I flew into a tree. I felt something snap and whimpered trying to get up only to fall back down. I looked up and saw a group of 7 people minus the one that was standing in front of me. They were all pale, even paler than me, with golden eyes. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? "What the fuck is wrong with me? No, what the fuck is wrong with you mutt? Don't you know what happens if you break the treaty? This means war. Take this as a warning. The next time we see you you're dead. Now why don't you go back to La Push and tell your alpha what you did." And with that they all ran off. What. The. Fuck? What did pretty boy mean about the treaty? Where is La Push? It seems that's where I'll get the answers to my questions.
I think my ribs healed already but the bad thing is they weren't set right. Ugh great now I have to rebreak them. This day is just getting worse and worse by the second. And the worst part is that I not even know what part of Forks I'm in. Well gotta go with my instincts and go... left.

-Two hours later-

I finally start to see what I think is reserve? I'm not sure but I'm just gonna take my chances and go for it. The second I stepped foot on the reserve I heard this horrifying growl and then pain shoots up from my rib to my neck. Guess I don't need to break them myself then. Then out of no where I'm hearing voices in my head.

Who are you?
What are you doing here?
Why do you smell like leeches?

They were coming at me like bullets in my head and as much as I wanted to stop the panic attack rising in my chest I couldn't. Next thing I know I'm human and butt naked. Thank god the grass was high enough to cover my junk, cause I don't need to embarrass myself anymore. I could feel my ribs healing now and this time they were in the right place. "Who are you" Stiles was startled by the rumbling voice. He looked up to see a Native American man with large muscles and short black hair and was half naked. "I don't have all day." The voice asked again. "Stiles. My name is Stiles". "What are you doing here Stiles? And where is your pack?" The bronze man asked.

"I don't really know and I don't have one. Look do you have somewhere with shelter cause I literally turned into a giant wolf today then got my ribs broken by some weird super strong guy that smelt disgusting by the way. Then had them re broken by another giant wolf that is very intimidating by the way." He rambled to the intimidating man who he still didn't know the name of. On the topic of mystery man, said man was contemplating if Stiles was telling the truth. "Come on follow us. Then you will tell us the whole story." He barked out. Stiles sighed and slowly started to get up but then dropped back down when he remembered he didn't have any clothes. "Ummm so this is kind of always but do you
have any spare clothes I could use? cause I'm kinda naked here soooo ..... yeah" he asked awkwardly.

The guy just rolled his eyes and took his shorts off without considering Stiles's virgin eyes. His brain to mouth filter wasn't working apparently because soon he blurted out "Woah dude, virgin eyes here hello!" He just huffed and threw the shorts at Stiles then walked back into the woods coming back out as a wolf. He shoved Stiles lightly as a sign to get moving. They started off towards their unknown destination and by the time they arrived at a small hut looking house it was night fall. Spooked up at the sound of pounding foot steps just to be met with dark coal eyes. "Who are you?" Another mystery guy growled out. What's with these people and manners? Stiles huffed and rolled his eyes "It's Stiles Sourwolf" hmm he hasn't used that name in a while. To be honest it brought up some bad memories. Most of him getting shoved into walls. Growling was heard but before the guy could attack Stiles looked him straight in the eyes and felt his whole world shift.

"FUCK NO!" was all that was heard until he felt a blinding pain in his cheek. He saw the guys furious face and many other worried ones before succumbing to the comforting darkness he was getting used to now a days.

Jesus it's been forever and I'm sorry for the short chapter but I felt that I needed to update anyways. Anyways thanks for reading!

-JahnaeVega