(P.S Alphas are annoying)

3rd Person POV:

Waking up 2 hours later with a seriously bruised cheek and a high level of confusion, Stiles felt it was necessary to point out his discomfort. Thinking he was still in Beacon Hills he blurted out, " Jesus  Christ, what the fuck happened to me? I feel like a horse just kicked the shit out of my face". He jolted back startled when he heard a chuckle from what he now noticed as an unfamiliar door way. "I like you". Came as his answer from the strangely buff but young looking dude. Before he could respond the man, boy? Spoke again.

"My names Embry Call by the way and the guy that punched you was Paul. He's a real hot head so I feel bad for you". Feel bad for me? What the hell is this dude talking about? but before he could ask what he was talking about he smelt something mouth watering and couldn't help the loud growl his stomach gave. Blushing in embarrassment he looked up to see Embry smiling and holding back laughter but spoke with poorly hidden amusement, "Come on, Emily's muffins must be done". And if Stiles moved any faster he would have gotten whiplash.

-In the forest with Paul-
(Paul), (Sam)
I can't believe I imprinted on a fucking twink, what the fuck did I do to deserve this? I mean I know I'm a player and stuff but that's how I cope. I can't be mates to a fucking guy! Although he did have a nice as- ugh shut up Paul you can't be thinking those things!

Are you done yet?

Paul was frightened when he heard the voice obviously not expecting someone else to be shifted so soon after he imprinted.

No now get out of my head Sam, god can't I get at least a little privacy here and there?

No you can't cause I'm the alpha and you do what I say understand?

The words were spoken with authority that only the alpha held and Paul could do nothing but submit to it. Though if you asked him he wouldn't have agreed.

Yes Sam. He grunted bitter that he had to submit to him.

Good now that we established that how about we talk about that stunt you pulled?

How about we don't? Cause frankly I plan on ignoring it till it goes away.

You and I both know that won't work and I will order you to apologize if you don't do it on your own. It wasn't necessary to punch him like that. You know he doesn't have control over it and neither do you so don't blame him for this. Nobody would want to be mated with you if you act like that.

Yeah well maybe I don't want to mate. Have you thought about that oh great alpha of mine?

Yes I have and even if I don't want to I'm just going to have to accept that, but I won't accept you treating an imprint in such manner so you better march yourself  back to that house and apologize after your patrol hours are over do you understand?

Yeah I understand wise one. Now can you get out of my head?

Whatever finish your patrols before I add more hours.

And with that they both set off to complete their tasks. Sam going to meet the new imprint and Paul running his patrols while thinking of ways to apologize and not sound like a pussy.

I'm sorry for taking so long to update and it was such a short and lame chapter but I'm working on my other book and trying to make this one at the same time so... yeah. Anyways thanks for reading!

Love Jahnae ❤️