4 My Bitch

🍋Warning Lemon Scene🍋

Yuu came back home from another long day of fighting bad guys with Cat Noir. He flopped on his bed, tiring as he is. "Yuu." Tikki flew out his bag. "Yes?" Yuu sits up and lets Tikki rest on his hand. "You have a message by Cat Noir." She gives Yuu the note and he reads, "Would you like to go meet up at 12? By the rooftop? I'll be waiting." Yuu rolls his eyes. "He just want sex." Tikki shrugs, "Or actually want to hang out?" Yuu sighs, "I guess. We have to see and find out."

Yuu already knows what's about to go down, but what can a little fun hurt?

Now at 12 midnight, Mika waits at the rooftop that nobody really looks at or go to. He sets up candles, rose petals, and a soft blanket on the floor on the rooftop. "Did he get my message?" Mika thought to himself. Fifteen minutes passed and Mika decides he should start heading home. Before he even packed up, Yuu appears. "Sorry that I came late, I have another life to take care of." Mika blushes, "Well yeah, I do too."

A moment of silence, Yuu examines the place. "Wow he really did went all out." Yuu thought. "Well come sit." Mika beckons him to sit next to him. Yuu walks over, and sits next to him. Mika points up to the sky, and the night sky sparkles and glow. Then a shooting star shoots through the atmosphere and glisters across the sky. "Make a wish." Yuu tells Mika. Mika thinks for a second before saying, "I want to be here with you most of the night." Yuu smiles and looks Mika in the eye causing him to blush, "Wish granted." Mika smiles and rests his head on Yuu's shoulder.

"So what do you do in your normal life?" Mika asks. "Well," Yuu starts off, "It's nothing that interesting. I just go to school and walk back home then repeat. Sometimes I hang out with my friends after school, but I just want something new with my life." Mika nodded and listened to everything closely. "Well think of this way, ladybug, you are a super hero now. You can do literally anything you want now without anyone knowing the real you so it's a little more freedom. But on top of that, you have me by your side."

Yuu smirked and caught eyes with Mika. They both blushed and turned away. "I-I guess your right." Yuu stuttered. "You're redder than a ladybug, bugaboo." Mika points out pun-fully. Yuu rolled his eyes, "Shut up." Mika smiles, "Make me ladybug!" Mika teased. "Oh make you?" Yuu asked. "I bet you cant buga-" before Mika finished that sentence, Yuu kissed him. After one kiss, it leaded to another one then to a make out.

Mika plays with Yuu's tongue in his mouth, and pulls on Yuu's bottom lip with his teeth after he breaks the kiss. Mika lets go and looks down at Yuu's pants. "Getting excited already?" Mika asked after brushing on Yuu's boner. Yuu didn't say nothing, because he was starting to get worked up. "I guess you have to take your suit off." Mika suggests.

Yuu swiftly got on top of Mika and smiled with lust in his eyes. He starts rubbing Mika's ears causing him relax. "Oh you think I will just let it slide with you just teasing me?" Mika blushed really hard. He's the one who normally takes dominance, but he just gets so weak around Yuu.

Yuu unzips Mika's suit enough that his neck is exposed, and starts kissing down his neck. Mika purrs softly, but tries to control it. Yuu softly sucks on Mika's neck, leaving red marks in a downwards direction. He unzips more and his chest is exposed. Yuu continues the hickies until he reaches near his member. "Do you want me to continue?" Yuu asked after ringing Mika's bell. Mika took a moment to catch his breath, then he told Yuu yes.

Yuu takes out Mika's 8 inch member and blush. He honestly don't know what to do with it. He never had sex with a guy before and truthfully, he's nervous. "What do you want me to do?" Yuu asks. "Anything you want." Mika tells him. Yuu thinks about what he wants done to him. Then he starts gently licking Mika's tip and slightly sucking on it causing him to drip already. "Quit teasing me~" Mika moans out. Yuu stops and smiles, "Fine." Yuu goes down on him and starts sucking. With one hand, he's holding a couple of inches off because he can't go all the way down. Yuu sucks him off up and down, and Mika moans in pleasure. Yuu takes it out for a brief second and a few lines of pre-cum follows him. Yuu spits it out on Mika's member, and jacks him off. After a few seconds, Yuu goes back down and sucks him. Mika pets Yuu's head then hangs onto it. "I want him to go deeper..." Mika thought. "No hands Ladybug." Mika said. Yuu takes out Mika's dick for a breather then goes back down with no hands. For a few seconds of Yuu getting used to it, Mika pushed Yuu's head down for a deep throat. Yuu starts to choke, gag, and moan. Mika lets go and Yuu's head instantly comes up.

He was breathing super hard, and Mika smiles. "I guess you can't handle it." Yuu groans, "Your getting punished." Mika got confused. "Punished?" Yuu get's up and begins taking off his clothes. He turns back and say, "Get naked." Mika obeyed him and unzips his suit and his boots then takes it off. He watches Yuu get undressed causing him to get harder than before. "Fuck I have to take care of this." Mika thought before starting to jack himself off. Yuu takes off his suit leaving on his green lacy thong. It catches Mika's eye because green is his favorite color. Yuu finally takes it off and turns around. Mika blushes as he examines Yuu. He has nicely tanned skin, a skinny body, and a thick decent sized dick maybe close to 7 inches. Yuu walks over and makes out with Mika roughly. He plays with Mika's balls while making out, and Mika grabs Yuu's ass and leave claw marks on it. "Lay down." Yuu commanded. Mika walks to the soft blanket and lays down. He thinks Yuu is going to ride him, but thats not the case.

Yuu lubes up his dick then goes over there and gets on top of Mika. He spreads Mika's leg leaving him confused and sticks his member in slowly. Mika moans from the entrance and a few tears spurt out. "I-Is this my punishment bugaboo?" Mika asks. Yuu didn't respond, but he starts thrusting in and out fast. Mika moans loudly and grips on the bar on the side. "Shh not so loud." Yuu tells him before gripping on to Mika's hips and thrusting deeper. Mika breaths heavily, blush intensely, drools a bit,  and his eyes begin to roll. "Ah~ you're so deep..." Mika moans out. Yuu places Mika's hips down gently then reaches to kiss him. Yuu hits Mika's sweet spot causing him to moan more. While he was on top of Mika, he was rubbing against Mika's dick especially the tip. Yuu breaks the kiss to whisper in Mika's ear, "I know you're getting close by you getting tighter~" Mika holds on to Yuu tightly as he give long, deep, slow strokes in and out. Yuu grunts softly in Mika's ear, making Mika to pre-cum a bit more. "Are you close?" Mika asks. "Yes...I'm going to cum any minute." Yuu confesses.

Minutes later, Mika begins to squirm and moan. "I'm going to cum~" Mika announces. Yuu gets off of Mika, and begin to thrust faster. "Fuck- I'm cumming~" Yuu tells Mika. Yuu slides out his dick, and strokes it in a fast pace. "Open your mouth." Mika opens his mouth, but sticks out mostly his tongue. Yuu cums all over Mika's face and only a line of cum gets on Mika's tongue. Mika starts to stroke his dick, and swallows Yuu's cum. "Nice aiming." Mika says sarcastically. Yuu smirks and wets his two fingers with his mouth. He goes back down and fingers Mika causing Mika to stroke faster. "Ah~" Mika cums hard all over his hand. Yuu stops fingering him and rubs Mika's tip with his one finger collecting a little bit of his cum and licks it off.

"Let's get cleaned up." Yuu says. Mika agreed and Yuu gave him a couple of tissues. "I don't have any water sorry." Yuu said. "It's okay I'll just shower at home." Mika tells him. "But I have a question." Mika tells him. "Yeah?" Yuu looks back at him. "What am I to you?" Yuu smirks, "My bitch." They put back on their suits and leave in different directions. By the time they came back home it was 4 am, and school is tomorrow.