Satisisfiying urges

R18 warning
Veronica's Pov
I stared at him blushing for like one whole minute then all of a sudden I gather some courage and went up to him. " hey Jason you lonely"
No ones Pov
"Yea I guess but not with you here that's for sure" Jason said slyly just before Veronica could respond Jason pinned her up against the wall and French kiss her. Veronica's eyes suddenly shot awake then shut slowly after a little bit they parted and went into Jason's car in a rush Jason threw the back seats down and put a blanket down then ordered Veronica to sit down so she did. Jason then gave her a look that said "can we
Move to the next step" and then Veronica nodded eagerly. Jason took that nods and acted on it he pulled up her black tight dress exposing her now drenched panties and smiled a little at just how wet he got her but started blushing madly when he saw he expose her whole body by taking of the dress "wow you are really sexy honey" Jason said with smirk and just before Veronica could respond Jason took off her panties and started to poke at her pussy hole with his index finger then proceed to slowly push it in " ah~~mm j-Jason holy crap harder please mmhh~ " so Jason added his middle finger and all of a sudden started to do the come here motion with his hand roughly which made Veronica scream "ahhhhh~ fuck me please "    Jason then looked her in the eye and said " then beg for it " then he noticed that Veronica started to tighten up a lot and wiggle under him then said "please Jason I've been bad fuck~me hard~ " right after Jason took his underwear off and exposed his 26 cm cock and Veronica was shocked because he is smaller than the other boys when it came to stuff like height and weight right then is there he was probably going to fuck her senseless and holy shit was she horny "Jason come on please~ fuck me like crazy ~ "Veronica moaned out " fine" was all Jason said right before he forced half of his huge member into her tight pussy " AHHH~ YES FUCK YEA" Veronica screamed as he started to thrust in and out making her cum hard " yea you like that don't you Veronica " Jason said speeding up and plunging deeper "uhh ah ah ahhhh" was all Veronica could say because her mind went blank from pure pleasure.