~Chapter 9~

Y/n POV: 

"W-what?" I asked shocked "You heard me" he said. "It will cheer you up right?" I asked. I can't believe I'm doing this...he nodded. I leaned in closer and my lips connected with his. He kissed me back, full of passion. This felt right and I had no idea why. If anyone walked in, we'd be dead. Yoongi brought me closer to him. I loved the feeling of his body against mine. Yoongi pulled away. "D-do you feel better now?" I asked shyly. He nodded and let go of me. "I'm an idiot" I heard Yoongi say. "No you're not" I replied feeling bad for him. "I just made you kiss me because I was sad. I'm so selfish." He said groaning. "I guess I just wanted a way to cheer up" Yoongi mumbled. "I'm so sorry y/n, I understand if you hate me" he added sighing and sitting on the bed. I sat down next to him and removed his hands from his face with my hands. "I don't hate you Yoongi" I stated truthfully. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded quickly and hugged him.  He hugged me back immediately. We stayed like that for a good few minutes. "Food is done" we heard Jin shout. We got up quickly and raced into the kitchen. We sat down at the table and everyone ate together. We then decided to watch films until we all wanted to go to sleep. We ended up watching 'the mask'. 

The film was really great. "I'm going to bed now" Jungkook said. "Y/n are you coming?" He asked. I was quite tired. I nodded and said goodnight to everyone. I followed Jungkook to his room. He then went in the bathroom to get changed into his pyjamas. I already had mine on. Jungkook came back in and got in the bed. "Come on in then" he said laughing. I crawled in beside him. "You're beds comfy" I said tiredly. I heard him laugh and he turned the lights out. "Y/n?" He asked. "Hm" I said nuzzling my face in the pillow. "C-can I hold you?" He stuttered shyly. "If you want" I said quietly. I don't think I fully processed what he'd said. I felt his arms snake around my waist. "G-goodnight Y-y/n" he stuttered. I laughed. "Goodnight Jungkook" I said smiling.

THE NEXT DAY...

****Still y/n's POV****

I woke up with Jungkook still holding me. I turned around so I could see his face. He looked so cute sleeping. I heard some voices from the living room. I wriggled out of Jungkooks grip and walked to the living room. "Morning y/n, did you sleep okay?" Tae asked kindly. "Yeah I slept like a baby" I said sitting next to Jimin on the sofa. "Morning beautiful" Jimin greeted grinning. "Stop it your making me blush" I said laughing. He giggled cutely. "Oh yeah, Jimin tell y/n what's going on today" Tae said reminding him. "Ooh I almost forgot, today while you're at Dan and Phil's place, me and Jin are going to by you a bed. It'll have to be in my room though because my room is the biggest" Jimin said. "Ah okay cool" I said grinning. "Oh and tell me where Dan and Phil live and I'll drop you off" Jimin added. I told him where they live and he wrote it down. Yoongi walked through the living room. "Good morning everyone" he exclaimed happily. "Morning" everyone replied. "Y/n would you like to play video games with me?" Tae asked. I nodded and sat down next to him instead of Jimin. Tae handed me the controller.

We played overwatch for a while. Jungkook walked in. "Oh there you are" Jungkook said to me. "Where else do you think I'd be?" I asked laughing. "I thought you'd still be asleep and in my arms when I woke up" Jungkook said. I rubbed the back of my neck. "What does he mean by 'in my arms'?" Tae asked. "I cuddled her is all I'm saying" Jungkook said. "And you let him?" Tae asked confused. "Ugh shutup" Jungkook said. "He didn't try anything did he?" Jimin asked. "Nope" I said as I shook my head. "Well that's okay then" Jimin said. "Aw your so protective" I said laughing. Jungkook then sat by me and wrapped his arms around me. "Jungkook...what are you doing?" I asked confused. "I'm cold" he said snuggling into me. Just then a blanket was thrown into Jungkooks face. "Use that then, not y/n" Jimin said. "I let you cuddle her once, not ever again now. She's my cuddle buddy" Jimin said. Jungkook huffed and let go of me and pulled the blanket over himself. He snuggled his face into the blanket. Cute. 

A FEW HOURS LATER....

Me and Jimin are on our way to Dan and Phil's house. "You know I could've walked" I said to him. "No no no it's cold today" Jimin said putting the radio on. "Who is the girl that is with bts? Some claim to know her-" Jimin quickly turned off the radio. I laughed. "News sure travels fast" I said. "Yeah it gets annoying" Jimin agreed laughing. We talked all the way there. Dan and Phil used to have an apartment but now they have a whole house to themselves. "I'll walk you to the door just in case" Jimin said. "It's like 5 steps away" I said. "You'd be suprised y/n, you really would" is all he said before getting out of the car. I got out of the car too and followed him to the door. "Oh hi y/n! Hello Jimin" Phil greeted. "Hi, nice to meet you" Jimin said. "You too" Phil replied. "Jimin would you like to stay?" Phil asked. Jimin looked at me for permission. "I don't mind you staying, you're my best friend after all" I said to Jimin. "I thought I was your best friend" Dan said running down the stairs. "You all are" I said laughing. "So Jimin are you staying?" I asked. "Yeah I might aswell" Jimin said. I cheered and we walked into their house. "I have one question" Dan said as we all sat down on the couch. "Fire away" Jimin said. "Are we allowed to film a YouTube video with y/n? I mean you can join if you'd like I just thought because of the news and stuff" Dan said. "Yeah course you can" Jimin said.

We decided to film a video and Jimin was joining us too. "3...2...1" Phil said. "Hello internet so today I'm with Phil, y/n and Jimin. Jimin and y/n have never been on my channel before so bare with them" Dan said jokingly. "Hey, you know I used to be an actor" I said laughing. "You used to be an actor?" Jimin questioned suprised. I nodded. "Yup I have a lot of experience with cameras" I said proudly. "Dan,Phil stop thinking dirty" I said turning to them. "Ah geez she knows us so well" Phil said laughing. I just nodded. "Now, let's get on to what we are doing in today's video" Dan said laughing and changing the subject. "We are going to be playing...Truth or dare" Phil shouted. "Ow my ears" I said covering them. "Ears what are they?" Jimin asked jokingly. "It's okay I live in a dorm with 6 other boys, I'm used to it" Jimin added laughing. Everyone laughed at him. "Okay who wants to go first" Phil said. "I do" I volunteered. "Okay go ahead pick someone" Dan said. "Hmmm... Jimin truth or dare?" I asked smirking. "Truth" he replied. "Have you ever felt the feeling to kiss someone so badly but you can't?" I asked because I knew Dan had, I did it to tease him. "I have actaully" Jimin said staring into my eyes. My cheeks were tinted pink. "Ooh y/n's blushing" Dan teased. "Oh shutup Dan" I said laughing.