~Chapter 16~

A YEAR LATER....

Me and Yugyeom are growing strong, I have my own apartment now. It's close to Dan and Phil's. I had to go to college today so I got a taxi to drive me there. The last I saw bts was 2 days ago. I got there and walked through the halls to try and find Yugyeom. I stopped when I saw him with f/n. Oh yeah I forgot about her, we still haven't made up because I won't forgive her. I got curious about them both. I decided to ignore it and go to my classroom. But someone important to me was leaning against the wall staring at me and smiling. Who is that someone you may ask? The one and only Jeon Jungkook..."Kookieee" I squealed happily. He laughed and ran to me and engulfed me in a tight hug. "Hey muffin" he said happily. He gave me the nickname muffin, no one knows why though. Oh yeah and Yoongi calls me cupcake. "Why are you here? Not that I mind obviously but why?" I asked curiously. He pulled away from me. "I wanted to see my best friend" he said giving me a bunny smile. His smile faded when he looked behind me. "Oh.My.God" he said shocked. "What? What is it?" I turned around and wished I hadn't. I started breathing heavily as a tear rolled down my cheek. Him and f/n...they're making out?!. Jungkook turned me around. He wiped my tear away with his thumb. "It's okay, I've got you muffin. Don't cry everything will be ok I promise" he said sweetly. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey baby, you look like you've been crying? And why was Jungkook touching you like that?" He asked. "Don't you baby me" I shouted aggressively. Jungkook held me by my waist. "Um dude get your hands off my girlfriend" Yugyeom said getting angry. "Ex-Girlfriend" I corrected rolling my eyes. "And I like it when he does this with me" I said getting snuggly with Kookie. "What do you mean ex?!" He exclaimed shocked. "You think I didn't just see you making out with F/n?!" I shouted angrily. "Calm down y/n, he's not worth it" Jungkook said making the last part louder. "I've done more than just make out with her" Yugyeom said with a smirk on his face. "W-why would you do this to me?" I asked upset. "Well if you'd have let us have sex none of this would've happened!" He shouted. Everyone turned to us. Oh heck. "Well excuse me for not wanting to rush into things" I replied looking at him in disgust. "Hey y/n?" Jungkook asked in my ear. "Mhm" I replied still glaring at Yugyeom. "If he can do that, so can you" Jungkook said mischeaviously. I smirked. "Yeah I can, Kookie come closer" I said turning to Jungkook fully. He had a huge smirk on his face. He came closer. I kissed him. I heard gasps from behind us. He kissed me back and pulled me closer to him. "If you want me to stop just say muffin" he whispered inbetween kisses. I nodded and pulled away from him.

I turned to Yugyeom. "Y/n what the?!" He shouted shocked and angry. "Now you know how I felt" I remarked. "Y/n why did you just kiss Jungkook? I thought you were sleeping with Jimin..." She said tilting her head and smiling smugly. "That's it! I'm going home" I shouted walking to the exit. "Wait for me muffin" Jungkook called catching up with me. He took my hand in his. I smiled and walked with him to my car. "Do you want to come over? I had to practically fight with Jimin and Yoongi just to be here" he said laughing. "If you don't mind" I said smiling. "No no not at all" Jungkook said. "Get in muffin" he said getting in the car. I got in after him. We drove to their house. Jungkook opened the door. "Hey I'm home! I also have muffin with me" he shouted. "Y/n's here!!!!" Jimin shouted excitedly. "Oh my gosh yes!" I heard every shout. They all ran to me and hugged me tightly. I told them all everything. "Awh y/n" Jimin cooed sympathetically. "You're cuddle buddy is here if you need him" he said gesturing to himself and grinning. I laughed at him. "TaeTae is here, his cuddles may not be as great as Jimin's. But I don't need cuddles, you love me already" Tae said referring to himself in 3rd person. "I will be here, when we you need me. I promise I won't break anything by the way" Namjoon said putting his hand on his heart.

"I'd be eternally grateful" I joked. "And....guess what?" Yoongi said smirking. "What?" I asked smiling. "I'm...eternally yours" he whispered in my ear. (A/n: most of you won't get the reference cos it's from a metal band I like) I then started humming motionless in white. (The band I was on about) "What are you humming?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Nothing you'd know it doesn't matter" I said shaking my head. "I don't care, it does matter. Tell us" Jimin pleaded with a little bit of aegyo. "I was humming motionless in white..." I said quietly. "OH WAIT?! Motionless in white I've heard of them" Kookie exclaimed. "They're metal right?" He asked curiously. I nodded slowly. "Ah she's Emo come here my emooooo" Jimin said pulling me into a hug. "Oof" is all I said. Everyone laughed at me. "An Emo cupcake. Hm got a nice ring to it" Yoongi said to himself. We all looked at him and laughed. "Oh did I say that out loud?" He asked. We all nodded. "Damnit" he said stomping his foot. I wriggled out of Jimin's grip and went to Yoongi. "What other bands do you like?" Jungkook asked. "Um...I like fall out boy" I said. "Ah yes! Come on y/n let's go listen to fall out boyyyy" Jungkook said pulling me towards his room. I laughed and shook my head at him.