Her | POV

I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. I hate that I love him.

I hate that his flop of hair falls in the exact right place. I hate that his eyes blend perfectly with his face yet stand out in a crowd of hundreds. I hate the way that when he laughs it makes my heart flutter. I hate the way that he catches my eye in the halls and breaks into a smile. I hate the way that I constantly spend class unfocused, staring into him.

I hate that today, I had him right where I wanted him. I hate that today I forgot everything else, I let my heart lead the way. I hate that.

I walk to my locker after lunch and grab my English textbook. I'm about to close the door when he grabs me from behind by my waist.

Stalker.

I act normal. I smile, kiss him and talk a little before walking to English. At least Stalker is in another lesson. But He isn't.

I sit in my place and listen to Mr. Jameson drone on. I look around out of boredom, and he catches my eye. My face flushes red like I've never blushed before. I turn back around and he keeps looking at me. I can't see him, but I can feel him.

I can feel his eyes fixated on me, I can hear him thinking about me.

I can hear his heart beating. I can hear his steady breathing.

I can feel him looking at me.

And it kills me to admit, but I love it.

"Miss Mayfield, are you paying attention?" I snap back into reality.

The bell rings.