A Promise Forever...

They both reached the temple and did the rituals. The marriage was fixed in 15 days. After 3 days engagement will happen. All of them returned to the palace. Had some family time. All of them talking about the wedding preperations. Had dinner and everyone dispersed to their own rooms.

Rishi was standing in the terrace, remembering Randev's words. He knew his Indu will never left him or he cant do anything to break them. Hence he was afraid. He dont know why. If anything happend to her, then he will not spare him.

While rounding through his thoughts, suddenly he felt one hand on his shoulder.

I:- Rishi... what are doing here. I searched for you in your room but I dont see you. So I thought you will be here. What happened.??

R:- Nothing Indu, I dont know why... a small fear is in my heart...

I:-  Why Rishi... I am noticing you, you are disturbed after seeing that Randev. What happend tell me...

Rishi explained all the events. She heard it carefully. She understood that his fear was of losing her, which made her happy.

She took him to a place where they could see the moon.

I:- Rishi, look at the moon. Its said that its the symbol of love. He witnesses all the lovers and their feelings... Rishi, may be you are forgetting, that our love is immortal, so it took rebirth. He, the moon has viewed their love, so he will never let us break.
       Give me your hand..
       Rishi, today, in the name of this moon, in the name love of Bahubali and Devasena, that in any circumstances, I will not leave you. I will be always yours.

Rishi smiled. He turned her hand so that his hand is above her hand.

R:- I too promise you that, even if I want to sacrifise my life,I will save you. I will keep you always with me, forever.

Sry for the small update🙁