RISHI N RANDEV

This is our place Raja.... its almost destroyed. We are leaving only by the kindness of Rajamatha. But how long... what will our children do...
No house, no electricity, no water, no hospitals.... etc etc...

I:- how are you leaving here uncle

R:- we should do something immediately. Mahi annaya, we need your help.

M:- Always Rishi...

R:- Main thing is a proper house. Annaya plz do the necessities for that.

I:- But, before that, we need water.

R:- You are right... but.. I dont think there is any lake or pond nearby.

M:- No rishi... the only pond is kilometers away. And it doesnt have that much water too.

R:- Then how...??

I:- Rishi.... I have an idea ... for the constructional work, we cant purify the sea water...

R:- Very good... Annaya is that possible here... I mean...

M:- Its okay Rishi... we can do it. I know a man who purifies sea water.

I:- wow... thats great news..

R:- Thank you Annaya...

M:- No..Rishi... its my pleasure only. As Maasi told, my parents wanted to help you...I mean... Bahubali and Devasena... like that.. I will be always with you both.

I:- we love you Annaya...

M:- I know.. but now focus on our work. I have a friend of mine, who is an engineer. We will approch him soon.

Next day, at Randev's.

Guna:- Sir, That Rishi and Indu are going to do some constructional work at the village.

Ran:- What constuctions.?

Guna:- House for the poor. And I heard they are planning something else for people's welfare..

Ran:- But why... why they doing it suddenly....

Guna:- Sir... its... its because... the people complained about you.

Ran:- WHAT THE HELL!!!

Guna:- Yes sir.. so they are doing it...

Ran:- So they along with people is going to stand against me.

R:- YES RANDEV...

Ran:- Rishi...what are you doing here...

R:- Just to see you bangaram...

Ran:- Ok, then tell me.. what the hell is going on...

R:- its nothing Randev... just doing the duties that you wanted... no ...no... you supposed to do...

Ran:- I know to do my duties.. i dont want your help...

R:- Sorry Randev... being the RAJA of people... I want to do it for MY CITIZEN'S welfare....

Ran:- HEY....

R:- what do you thaught Randev.... you can make me fear just like you did to Indu... NO... its impossible... your countdown has started... lets see...bye...see you soon...😏

😏