Sick

Winter's Nana (grandma) is sick,She's currently in America with Winter's parents because they have their family doctor there.One day her grandma is in a Critical Condition,Winter don't know yet but that day her brother Zach calls her.

*riiiiing* *riiiiing*
//Zach's Calling//
"Oppa!" Winter said happily,she currently in the practice room with the boys.They are preparing for their concert 2 weeks before.

"Winter... oppa had to tell you something important" Zach said

"What is it oppa?" Winter became nervous.

"It's about Nana" Zach said

"What about Nana?!" She said

"Her condition is critical princess her cancer is spreading"

"B-but I t-tought the medications are effective?" Winter said while trying not to cry.

"We tought to but the doctor said that the cancer are starting to spread all over her body"

"I'm going home oppa"

"Are you sure? Your having a concert" Zach said worriedly.

"It's 2 weeks before our concert I'm gonna stay there atleast 3-4 days" She said.

"Okay okay,I need to go bye princess take care always iloveyouuu" Zach said

"Loveyoutoo oppa" She said.

After the call she's spacing out.She can't dance well,she can't focus to their practice so the boys decided to go home.

-------
@ the dorm
"Uhmm..Oppas can we talk?" She said when they enter the dorm and they said yes and go to the living room.

"What is it winter?" Namjoon saif while sitting at the couch.

"I-I h-have to g-go back to America" Winter said while trying not cry.

The boys was shock their tired eyes gets wider.

"W-why,what's the matter princess?" Jin said while walking towards winter.

"M-my g-grandma she's in a critical condition I have to go back there she needs me" She said and by that her tears finally escape trough her eyes.

The boys walk towards her and doing their best to comfort her.

"Shhh...don't worry your grandma is gonna be okay"Hoseok said.

"Hoseok hyung is right,and I think your grandma is a strong woman she can fight whatever disease she have" Tae said trying to cheer winter up.

"Thank you oppas" She said and smile.

"When are you planning to go back there?" Jimin asked.

"As soon as possible,and It's the day after tomorrow" She said,the boys are quite sad.

"Is pdnim know about this?" Namjoon asked

"Ne,Zach oppa called him and he approves" She simply said

"How many days are you staying there?" Jungkook ssaid while his head is facing the floor.

"3-4 days I think,don't worry guys we can spend more time together tomorrow if you want" She said now It's to cheer them up.

"Be careful there okay? Call us everyday and tell your grandma that we're here praying for her" Yoongi said and hug winter,all of them made a group hug.

Wait theres moooore,wait for the part 2 and thank you for the 7k+ viewers I really appreciate it.Thank you very much and I Love you all xoxo 😘😘😘😘