Tease

"I'll be here." Grayson sighed, throwing himself onto the giant chair in the dressing room. He laid back as you close the door to the dressing room. It was late in the evening and you wanted to find some sexy lingerie but Grayson was too busy to notice what you were picking from the shelves. You quickly shimmied your clothes off, sliding on a blue and black lace thong with a matching bra. You gave yourself a quick look as you slowly opened the dressing room door. Grayson looked up from his phone, his jaw-dropping immediately. You smirked as you did a full 180, bending over so he could get a better look at your ass. Grayson shifted himself in his seat, still in shock.

"You look so fucking sexy." Grayson's voice lowered an octave. You shrugged, returning to the dressing room as you quickly closed the door, picking up your next matching set. This time you chose a dark red silk and lace matching set with some lace stockings. The stockings reached mid-thigh as you admired yourself in the mirror, biting your lip. This was definitely the one. You slowly opened the dressing room door, making sure nobody was around as you slowly strode over to Grayson. He watched you, his jaw dropped as you closed his mouth, straddling his

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." Grayson groaned as you lightly grounded down on his growing member.

"Maybe I do." You smirked, tracing his jawline with your finger as you bit your lip.

"Get your ass back in that dressing room and change. We're going home." Grayson groaned in your ear, groping your ass.

"Sure thing, daddy." You lightly grazed your hand over his bulge as you got up, swaying your hips as you walked back into the dressing room to change with a smirk on your face.

The whole drive home left you in the passenger seat, clenching your thighs together. The impatience of Grayson beamed as he sped over the speed limit. You were both so anxious to get home, you didn't have any time to buy anything. Grayson insisted not to buy the lingerie because he would end up ripping it off you that night. You bit your lip, looking over at Grayson. He ignored your stare and you smirked, watching his jaw clench. Grayson ripped the car into the driveway, quickly shoving it into park, and getting out of the car. You followed his movements as he took long strides up to the front door. Grayson opened the door for you, he let you walk in first as you heard the door shut roughly. Grayson spun you around and you yelped as he grabbed your ass, picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as his mouth attacked your neck. He bit at it roughly, groaning in your ear,

"You think it's okay to tease me in public?" He bit your earlobe, trudging up the stairs to your bedroom. His hand fumbled with the doorknob as his other hand had a tight grip on your ass, holding you up with the best of his strength. Your hands held the back of his head as your tongues danced together impatiently. Grayson pushed the door open as he walked straight to the foot of the bed, laying you down roughly. Your body bounced on the bed as a soft giggle fell out of your mouth. Your smile quickly faded as Grayson's eyes darkened as he removed his shirt. His muscles flexed as he quickly threw it across the room. Grayson pushed you further onto the bed as you slowly watched his body cover yours. He took your wrists in his hand, pinning them above your head as his mouth attacked your neck. You tilted your head back, giving Grayson more access as he left his mark on your body. A small gasp left your mouth as he sucked on your sweet spot. You felt him grin into your skin as the gasp left your mouth. You watched as he cascaded his kisses down your collar bones, stopping at the collar of your shirt. He slowly lifted it over your head as he continued his kisses past your breasts and straight down your stomach. His kisses stopped at the top of your jeans as you impatiently wiggled beneath him. He laughed lowly as he stared up at you. You were completely under his commands as he told you to lift your hips. He removed your jeans as he dropped them at the foot of the bed. His large hands ran over your thighs, gripping the skin, massaging your body. His hands slowly lead down to your knees as he locked his hands behind them, pushing them up to reveal the wetness soaking through your panties.