Sex Tape

Your pov:

Today had been a somewhat hectic day. With Ethan and Grayson filming, you'd had nothing to do but watch them film the shenanigans they planned to post. During filming you noticed your boyfriend had gotten a hard on, and you could see it pushing on his pants roughly. A million thoughts ran through your head.

"Hey gray I'll be back!" Ethan yelled slamming the warehouse door. You looked up at Gray, his eyes looking all over your body. You stood up and walked to his bed, and straddled him, grinding on him. He let out throaty groans.

"Gray" you whispered. He nodded. "I love it when I make you hard" you whispered as you continued to grind on him.

His calloused hands ran up and down your thighs, and fiddled with the hem of your lace shorts.

"Take these off. Now!" He demanded. You nodded and stood up too slip them off. You notice his eye watching you.

"Fuck, y/n, if you dont take them off, I will take them off for you" he said stand up impatiently. You blush as his body towers over yours. His fingers tracing your skin, and playing with your shorts before pulling them down revealing a small red thong. He groans when he sees it, and you notice his hard on become slightly bigger.

You palm him through his shorts, and he lets out a throaty groan. You smirk as he undoes his belt buckle.

"I can't decide if I want to fuck you so hard you wont walk tomorrow, or nice and slow" he whispered.

Right as you went to reply, your body was being shoved against the wall, and he removed his shorts, and his boxers quickly after. His fingers traced the lace material and quickly yanked it from your body. His hands lifted your legs, wrapping them around his waist, allowing his hard on to fully press against your wet core.

He started to tease you, slipping the tip up and down your wet folds.

"Gray" you whispered. He smirks and you feel him slip into you. Of course this startles you because he was so big. He smirks and thrusts one time, looking at you. He teases you slowly for a bit before he stops thrusting.

"Tell daddy what you want" he demanded. You gulp.

"P-p-please fuck me" you manage to get out. He smirks and starts thrusting quicker, causing you to let out moans and screams.

"Scream daddy's name babygirl" he said as he slammed into you. You fingers wrapped around his hair, and your legs began to shake.

"I'm close" you barely whispered. Upon hearing this he stopped, and pulled out of you, causing a whimper. He carries you to his bed, and sits on it, letting you sit in his lap.

"Ride daddy" he said laying back. You gulp and try to prepare yourself. You slowly ease yourself onto his huge member, your eyes closing as you start to grind on him. It wasnt long before you started to slowly bounce on his hard on, your skin slapping his. His hands reach for your ass, smacking it and gripping it.

"I love watching you make yourself feel good" his deep raspy voice called out. You sped up a slight bit and he thrust up into you, making you feel a new wave of pleasure. His name left your lips, and small screams started to form as he fucked you roughly.

"I want you to cum for me, as you ride me" he said grabbing your ass. You gulp in air as you nod. "I'-" you try to speak but a wave of intense pleasure fills your body, causing your eyes to roll back and you to moan loudly. "Fuck, baby" he moaned as he came. You leaned forward and went into a cuddle position.

"Gray whats that?" You asked pointing at a black box. He sits up quickly.

"Fuck! Its out portable camera" he said as you got off of him. He quickly checks it.

"I think we just made our very own sex tape" he said chuckling.

He pressed a few buttons and you soon heard your moans replaying.

"Well fuck me, we did" you said looking at him.

"I'll fuck you any time you want baby" he whispered grabbing your body and pulling you close.

"Any time"

A/N Does Jesus even love me after this? Probably not.