Lelouch's "bright idea"

Since that day, Lelouch was more honest. He was trying hard to be honest and not sugar coat his words too much...

But the best part about this was that Suzaku was beginning to be more honest as well. And more talkative.

Now the mornings were always blessed with a "Good luck at work" kiss by Lelouch and the nights blessed by a "Welcome back" kiss.

Both were starting to feel like they were newlyweds but they didn't mind it at all.

Things continued like that for some time with no drastic changes. The change was initiated by Suzaku, or more precisely by Suzaku's conscience.

In all this time, and it was well over a year, Lelouch had only gone out once on his birthday. Of course Lelouch hadn't spoke a word of complain regarding this subject and he probably didn't mind either. But Suzaku was starting to believe that the way things were now was no good. This was but a mere pretense and nothing more. They weren't married nor were they newlyweds.

Indeed Suzaku wanted a world for just him and Lelouch but this room was no world and he couldn't pretend it was for a lot more.

One night after some cuddling and hugging in bed he revealed his worries to Lelouch...

"This is no world... This room can't serve as our world much longer..."

"Suzaku? I think you are overthinking it... I mean it's small to be a whole world but it's not bad at all. Moreover you do get out of here almost everyday?"

"But you don't! And that is the problem! I want you to have fun outside too!"

"I was never that much of an outdoors person anyway. This much space is just enough for me and you."

"But it's unhealthy to stay closed up in here..."

"Now you are just trying to make excuses."

"W-well yeah but... I really want OUR world to be bigger...."

"You are so selfish! What do you want me to do? Think of a way to satisfy your desire?"

"Oh right! Lelouch is so smart! I am sure you can think of something!"

"Hah...? Well as far as I know we could just go to Kaminejima and live there away from civilization? See? That's my bright idea! Satisfied?"

Lelouch only meant it as a joke and sarcasm was all that could be heard in his voice but Suzaku's eyes lit up all the same.

"That's it! We can go to Kaminejima! I can just ask Lloid-san for a big aircraft and in case of emergency they will call me and I will go back and take on my responsibilities as Zero! And with the aircraft I can come back here and get supplies and charge up with electricity! And we could build a house there and you can go out as much as you want because it will be just the two of us!!"

Lelouch could only sweat drop as he heard Suzaku's monology about his plans.

"C-calm down a bit? Now I wouldn't mind going there if I am with you but it's just fine staying here too..."

"Lelouch! Let's go there! I will start preparations immediately!"

Suzaku almost stood up from the bed and run off but Lelouch didn't loosen up his embrace at all and the brunette had no choice but to stop in his tracks.

"Now calm down. Everyone are sleeping now. Where did you intend to go? Now lie down and sleep."

"I can't sleep like this... Oh I know! Lelouch~~~ How about entertaining me for a bit~~?"

Lelouch looked into Suzaku's green eyes and was 100% sure he spotted lust and arousement in them... And he gulped loudly as he realised he wouldn't be able to move about tomorrow....

To be continued...

_________________________________________________________

Ok it's not that long but I have some good news that I have properly planted out this story (well more or less) and we are closing in to the finale!!!

Anyway see ya next month~~