two

"Why can't you just say no?"

You stared at yourself through the reflection of your mirror which stood before you, your eyes wandering to the marks tattooed against your neck, which Yoongi had made last night. You sighed,  averting your gaze to behind you, your en suite bathroom door opened to reveal Yoongi's peaceful state, eyes fluttered closed as he slept in your bed.

You knew this whole thing was bad for you. You couldn't deny that your feelings for Yoongi had grown immensely ever since the two of you had started fucking around with one another. You were so delusional to think that maybe Yoongi had started to grow feelings for you too, but why would he? You were his toy now. The friendship you used to have with Yoongi had basically been ruined. You were now just classed as someone he would fuck when he was needy.

You wanted to put a stop to the careless sex you would both have but you couldn't bring yourself to do so. You melted under his seductive gaze, and you also thought that if you cut ties with the sneaking around, it would put an end to you ever seeing him again. Yoongi wouldn't want to continue being friends with you after all the screwing around you both did. Things would have been extremely awkward.

"Baby, come back to bed.."

You turned yourself around to notice an awoken Yoongi, a smile plastered to his face as he eyed your body up and down - after all, you were only wearing lingerie.

"Yoongi, I have to go to work." You pouted, which made Yoongi chuckle at your adorableness.

It was in moments like these when it felt like Yoongi was your boyfriend. It was also in moments like these when your love for him grew. You loved seeing his tired state in the morning: his voice was usually deeper and raspy, which would sometimes turn you on, which would result in lazy morning sex, and his hair would be messy, but you found it adorable, and his eyes would flutter open and close over and over again, trying to fight off going back to sleep again.

"So? I'm sure you can skip one day." Yoongi replied, patting the empty space next to him on your bed, gesturing for you to sit there.

"Easy for you to say, you're rich and successful. I, on the other hand, have to work at this goddamn shitty office with a boss who despises my every move!" You laughed bitterly as you realised how pathetic your life was compared to Yoongi's.

Yoongi frowned. "Come on, baby girl. What about a quickie? You know I can't stand the sight of you in your goddamn lingerie."

Fuck, you really can't say no to him, can you?

"Fine.. a quickie. But if you're longer than five minutes, I'm leaving and you're using your hand."

Yoongi chuckled, "I won't be long, baby girl."

You crawled into the bed with him, where you laid on your back and Yoongi shifted himself a top of you.

"Baby?" Yoongi questioned, locking his gaze with yours.

"Yes?" You replied, curious as to what he wanted from you.

"I want you to call me daddy, understand?" He asked you with a commanding tone. You nodded.

"Hmm, good girl.."