Late Night

Onika

It's long past midnight before everyone has quietened. I pull a dark hoodie over my night robe of black satin and toy with my hair in the reflection of my vanity, tucking a few strands behind my ear nervously before deciding to gather it loosely on the top of my head.

My palms are sweaty as I rub them against the smooth skin of my upper thighs, the anticipation coursing through my veins so profound I feel as though I'm high. I take a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself, my eyes flicking involuntarily to the phone abandoned on the bed beside me. It lights up as soon as my eyes fall upon the screen, causing my already laboured breath to hitch in my throat. The butterflies in my stomach intensifying as I reach down to retrieve it.

I already know it's her.

+44 7947299537 : Now.

Without another thought I slip quietly out of my dorm and down the great stairs. No one sees me pass, I have the hood pulled over my face. In any case, this is a house that has seen and held lovers for many years, no one has much interest in a woman going to the wrong room after midnight. These thoughts however, do nothing to steady my nerves as I move silently through the halls. To my relief there are no loiterers posted in her hallway as I approach the door, my heart thumping loudly against my chest. Drawing a final breath I place my palm against the cold wood, pushing softly.

The door is unlocked, just as she said it would be.

Beyoncé

I didn't acknowledge her entrance, instead keeping my eyes focused on the phone between my hands as I sat comfortably on the edge of my bed. The shadow of her figure flickered across the corner of my vision as she moved slowly into my room. The soft click of the door causing my stomach to knot as the reality of the situation set in. She halted a few steps into the room. Refraining from looking, over I smirked down at my screen, I knew she was probably shifting from one foot to another, smoothing her hands over those thick thighs...she does that when she's nervous.

I slowly slid my phone onto the dresser beside my bed, angling my back towards her and taking a breath before turning back to face the woman before me. I dragged my eyes lazily up her frame, from her cute fluffy slides, up the exposed length of her toned caramel legs before gazing at the black silk hanging loosely against her upper thighs, the sight igniting a gentle throbbing between my own shifting legs. I continued up, focusing on the large dark hoodie she had obviously worn in an attempt to keep some decency in the halls. The thought of what lay beneath had me angry at its very existence, the soft cotton concealing everything my eyes longed to burn over. Despite the obstacle I could still see how her chest heaved beneath the fabric, the soft skin of her neck calling me as she attempted to draw in measured breaths. I loved having this effect on her. My eyes lingered on her parted lips before beginning their journey back down, purposely avoiding eye contact, knowing it would set her even further on edge. I roved over the swell of her chest, letting my eyes linger for a moment longer.

"Come here"  I demanded, my voice low.

She hesitated, wrapping her arms tightly around her waist and shifting her weight on the spot. Her nervousness was cute but I was becoming impatient. I wanted her now. I looked at her squarely, holding her gaze from across the room.

"I said. Come here."

Hearing the frustration in my voice, she moved swiftly over the plush carpet, stopping before she reached my position on the bed. Exhaling sharply I reached out towards her, grabbing onto her the fabric of her hoody and yanking her in between my legs. She let out a small whimper of surprise at my sudden movement and struggled to stand upright in front of me. I delight in the effect that my simple movement has on her, knowing this is going to be just as good as the first time.