01:

{A/N}:
!BEFORE YOU READ!
keep in mind this book has really cringy themes, jokes, ideas and such.
i literally wrote it when i was a delusional 14 year old fan
so please put aside those cringy cringy jokes i called "writing"

Play song with chapter
Song: West Coast -The Neighbourhood

Y/n's POV

✎ I had just gotten out of the plane, waiting for the cast, I travelled alone since my mom thought it would be okay.

I took my bag and went towards the arrivals terminal, I saw a driver holding up a sign with my name on it. I gestured him and he lead me to the car.

When I entered the car, I simply waved and said: "Hi guys, I'm y/n."

They started to introduce themselves without me asking, it was kinda sweet. There was this one boy that stood out though; Finn. Alrighty then, I'll keep that in mind.

Once we got to the house we were staying at I politely walked and chose a room, I was too shy to run to one especially since I need to give them a good first impression.

So I just got a medium sized room and Sophia had the room next to me, I guess my choice is a good one though.

We arrived 2 days earlier I think, and the Cast wanted to got eat. They all asked me if I wanted to go with them, "I think I'm just gonna unpack, plus I'm not hungry" I said. "Aw, cmon please. We want to get to know you and I can help you unpack later, and you'll be home alone."

The reason I'm staying is because I want to be home alone.

She refused to take no for an answer, eventually I gave up and went with them.

Sophia was the only one I had made proper connections with. I don't know why, maybe its because she's sick of being the only girl in the cast.

Once we arrived to the restaurant we sat in a both, I sat in between Finn and Sophia.

My hand brushed against his when I put it down, I left it there acting like I didn't notice, once the waiter brought the menu I lifted my hands quickly.

After we ordered, me and Sophia talked a bit.

I was on my phone until the food came, I ate silently and I was too shy to say anything. I thought it would be risky.

Every time I think of something to talk to I want to talk about it, but then I stop myself because I think its too dumb.

After we finished Dinner, we went back home we all were in the living room watching movies and wearing pajamas.

Finn was of course next to me, Ever since I met him today.
In the car,
In the restaurant,
Now.

We haven't had a proper conversation about something.

I started to really sleepy, and without noticing my head fell on his shoulder, he didn't mind it though.

Was he trying to act nice?

After the movie finished they all decided to go to sleep but Sophia came to my room and whispered: "Ooh, whats going on with you and Finn?" "What is going on?" I cluelessly ask. "Don't act dumb" she proceeded to nudge me.

"Ow!" I whisper-shouted. "I saw your head lean on his shoulder" she said "whatever that was accidental" I huffed. "Yeah, totally."

"Goodnight, Sophia." I smiled. "Goodnight, Y/n." I then stopped her and said: "Thanks for today by the way." "No problem."

She went in her room and I went into mine. I slept hoping for a better tomorrow.