11:

Y/n's POV

✎Day by day we started to sneak around each others' rooms and hang out together.

It had been 3 weeks since we first kissed, sometimes in the middle of the night he would come into my room and cuddle with me, which made my heart go crazy; I was surprised he couldn't hear my heartbeat.

Sometimes I would go to his room, and we would listen to music together with headphones, in his bed, with his fingers interlocked with mine.

It was all very sweet to experience but hard to maintain, the amount of times we could've got caught by now are countless, I guess it was just dumb luck.

Right now it was about 1 AM and everyone was sleeping, He still hadn't come tonight; I was starting to worry I guess.

I was bored so I grabbed my shoes and went out of the house.

I went to the beach like last time.

I heard footsteps speeding up after me, so I sped up too. The footsteps became quicker, louder, and shorter.

I started jogging and so did the person behind me, I pulled out my phone to call someone then the person caught up to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Hey, how's it goin?" Finn laughed.

"You asshole!" I pushed him off.

He just kept laughing and I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Soon after the tension died down a little, he reached out for my hand interlocking my fingers with his.

"Miss me already?" I teased.

"I guess so." he happily sighed.

"Where were you heading anyways?" He asked.

"The beach, like last time." I smiled.

"Something on your mind?"

"a few things." I huffed.

We walked to the beach in silence then sat on the sand, admiring the view.

"Wanna go for a swim?" Finn asked.

"I'm not really in the mood." I whispered.

"Cmon, I'll carry you; bridal style, we can have a splash war." he suggested.

"Nah, I think I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the view." I stated.

But, it seemed like I had no choice because before I knew it; Finn took me into his arms running into the water.

We were both fully clothed and in the water.

"ASSHAT! STOP IT!" I screamed.

"I can't help it baby!" he yelled laughing.

Sure we were disturbing lots of people with our yelling, but in that moment; it felt like no one mattered except us.

Once we had our fun, we got out of the water; both soaking wet, We walked back to the house leaving a trail of water behind us.

Once we somewhat quietly tried entering the house without our wet shoes squeaking on the floor a light switch turned on.

"Well, Well, Well...if it isn't Shrek and Fiona." Jack said tapping his foot on the wooden floor.

"Shhhh!" I shushed, putting a finger on my lips.

"Quiet down! you're gonna wake up the others." I whispered.

"What were you two doing out this late? And wet?" He whispered.

Oh jeez that sounds so wrong. It sounds like something straight out of pornhub.

I stayed silent for an excessive amount of time till Finn answered.

"We went for a quick swim in the beach, that's all." He laughed.

"Why alone? Why not with us? In the morning, with proper bathing attire." He pressed.

We both shrugged.

"Alright you're both free to go." He gestured with his arm.

We ran up the stairs and as soon as we reached the top we laughed our asses off; quietly of course.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips then walked to his room.

Oh shit! shitshitshitshit, Jack saw that; and he doesn't look too amused.

He had his mouth gaped open.

"It's not what it looks like..." I awkwardly smiled.

"Oh this is exactly what it looks like, you have some explaining to do missy; in the morning." he stated.

I walked to my bedroom in embarrassment.

Once I shut the door, I texted Finn, and I told him that Jack in fact knows.

And that we have to come up with a plan to keep our secret safe.

-time skip-

I went down the stairs for breakfast, sitting besides Finn; I got glares of judgement from Jack.

"Look, absolutely no one, and I mean no one can know or they will lose their shit." I begged.

"Why should I go with what you say? Why didn't you tell us? How long has this even been going on?" He asked all those questions.

"Please Jack, we don't wanna tell you guys because Y/n's—we're nervous about what the others might think, most might disapprove. And it hasn't been that long since we, hit it off." Finn explained.

I was happy that he took some part in explaining in this situation; cause it normally feels like I do all the talking, which is super stressful.

"Alright fine. I'll keep your secret; only IF you promise to tell the others sometime soon." He said.

"We promise." Finn and I said in unison.

Boy we were in one hell of a ride.

-
im baaaack