Things to remember; This is the End... Tell Him I said Hey.

Pov: Third Person. 

The send off was harsh, every other god was there for the send off, everyone but Hades. They gave them weapons and such. Jody stood there, holding what they gave her, staring at it blankly.

"Um, thanks......" Autumn couldn't give the right answer for something like that.
"Well... I guess that's that," Jody started, looking past them and off into the distance. "How much time do we have left before the Titans... well... you know...?" she asked, glancing over at Zeus. "Do you even know?"

"About... A day." Zeus looked into the sky. "If that. So hurry." Zeus started to rush the three.

"Go, go, go, thanks for saving the human race, blah blah." Zeus continued
"Well, there's some gratitude if I ever saw some," Jody replied, but started walking forward anyway. She glanced up at Autumn. "You ready to take a trip into literal hell, retrieve the power of one of my best friends and your 'a little more than friend', and save humanity as a whole?"

"Jody, Don't say anymore than that about Hades. He has a girlfriend, a very seriously scary one." Autumn gave a playful glare at her.
"Yeah, yeah, I know. I was talking about the whole 'you're like a brother to me' thing from last night," Jody replied with a laugh, quickly covering her tracks with a lie.

"Ugh." Autumn smiled and rolled her eyes playfull.
Jody looked over at Courtney. "You've been awfully quiet. Not ready to jump into a pit of darkness to save all of humanity?"

"Just worried about Ares. You know, he told me he liked me last night......" She shrugged.
"Well, if you're worried about his temper, you can send him to Raven's anger management classes. They've actually worked! She hasn't tried to taze anyone for an entire week!" Jody replied, laughing under her breath.

"You gonna go!?" Ares asked, chuckling.
"I don't know... Are we?" Jody replied, very slowly walking towards the pit of despair.

"Yes." Autumn chuckled and jumped.
"BONZAI!" Jody shouted, running forward and jumping in, the same way one might jump into a very cold swimming pool.

Courtney followed. Screaming, the girls landed, on.........water?... Not Water........Water? Whatever it was, it stinks.........
"Uhg... this better not be what I think it is..." Jody whispered, slowly standing up.

"It stinks......" Autumn sat up.
"... No kidding..." Jody muttered, before snapping her head to attention. She turned, then jumped back down to the goop. "Oh gods, I can hear them! Those b@stards are right there, and don't you dare yell at me about my language! If I'm about to die, I'm going out in style!!"

"Jody, You aren't gonna die." Autumn laughed and then took a jump..

"Let's go find that Asstarus." She smirked.

"You bet." Courtney jumped down.

Astraus was talking to a man, they laughed and Astraus produced a key out of thin air. His smile showed as he started to turn the lock. His evil smirk was utterly terrifying.

"Here, sir." He unlocked the door. Autumn gasped and watched on. The locked turned and the man almost stepped out. She did something stupid. She ran into and pushed Astarus into the cage. She grabbed his hand, and felt the surge of power. Falling back, she gasped. Jody ran over, when she was thrown back by a blast. Courtney shouted and then was lifted up and up......... Jody with her...............

Hades watched out for his friends, pacing in his room, faster and faster. He felt lightheaded but kept going. Jody opened his door, seemingly crying.

"She's........shes gone......." Jody looked down, and Hades froze.

"Who?" He demanded.

"A-Autumn." She sobbed.