Update page!

• Dedicated to Erin Hunter

Updates go here!

This is also a page where people can discuss ideas for this roleplay or just chat.

17/11/2014

Hello!♥ Lovelys ♥ Once again another announcement! Ye see sir/madam (This is for all the roleplayers that joined) I was wondering If you all would like (or dislike) to have a family tree page, for your characters. And also if you all would like it if I made a one clan RP (seperate from this one) one that everyone could help create, and if so, how many of you would join and help. So post your thoughts on what I should do in the comments.

21/12/2017 

Hello lovely's, as you can see I somewhat abandoned this, I'm really sorry, so I wanted to let you all know, no need to wait for me to say wether you can rp or not, just go for it, let others know who you are

7/23/2014

Another announcement to all the lovelys. The five clans, ScorchClan, NightClan, BlizzardClan StormClan, and FogClan all got there own pages to RP in! You see every clan has two pages, one for territory and one for their camp. And the reason for this is well because I dont think every cat would know whats happening everywhere. So I made this for three reasons, 1 for surprise. 2 for neatness 3 because not all clans know whats happening with the other clans. So this is why I did this. Also it should explain it on the territory pages if you're confused. Also as usual if you have any suggestions then please tell me.

7/22/2014

Hello to all the lovelys out there

I decided to make a five clan RP on wattpad because its so original... But strangly Role playing as warrior cats is strangly fun, and for some people (like me) It's addicting. So i've decided to make this. So if you want to join then move on to the next page... thing

???/???/???

Hello once again lovelys, I have made a website that is based off of my story, Tale's Of AzureClan.

This website is made to Roleplay in AzureClan, this RP doesn't have any of the character's from the story (Except Thistlestorm/star, since that is me). On this site you can create you're own character and be in AzureClan!

All ranks are opened, except leader. So if you want to join or want to know more about this site then head off to the site now!

http://azureclan.wikifoundry.com