Chapter 3: A Red Heel

"What on earth is going on?!" The man in the door way says incredulously. 

"Get out, Mycroft." Sherlock sits in his chair and glares at the man. I, however, am curious as to who this well dressed yet slightly over weight man is. I spring up energetically.

"Helloooooo! I'm Clarity!" I sick out my hand for him to shake. He looks at me for a sec but I keep smiling. He finally shakes my hand. 

"Mycroft Holmes..." I look at him for a sec. Holmes. I think. He's related to Sherlock! He's looks kinda old.... And Sherlock looks a lot younger than him. So he must be-

"Are you Sherlock's dad?" I ask, wide-eyed. John and Sherlock burst into laughter at that. "What?"

''I'm his brother." 

"Hehe. Whoops." When Sherlock and John stopped laughing, Mycroft handed them a file. I looked at them curiously.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Mycroft is the British Government, and frankly, everything else as well" Sherlock says, not answering my question.

"That's not what I asked. I don't care if he's a happy fairy who lives in my socks. What is that? Missile plans? Top secret info on North Korea? Plans to take over the world? How to slay a dragon?" I cross my arms.

"The last one." Sherlock says sarcastically, but I didn't catch the sarcasm. 

"THAT'S AWFUL! YOU SHOULD TRAIN THE DRAGONS! NOT KILL THEM! EVERYONE DESERVES A SHOT AT LIFE!" I stomp my foot.

"Clarity.... Dragons aren't...." John tries. I just glare at him. Then laugh. I guess I sounded kinda crazy. Cause....

"Clarity, did you take your meds?"

"I don't remember. I really doubt it." He sighs and grabs the bottle from the kitchen. 

"Here" He tosses the bottle to me. I unscrew the lid and take a pill. 

Rubbing my temples, I say "I'm going upstairs to lie down." My little rant gave me a head ache. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*John's POV*

Once Clarity was upstairs, Mycroft raises his eyebrow at us. "She's... interesting." 

"She made Sherlock a fanboy in one night." He just blinks.

"How?" 

"Doctor Who." 

"The most amazing beautiful British TV show ever created!" Sherlock smiles. I sigh. Mycroft roles his eyes and mumbles something like "Better than drugs." Then changes the subject before Sherlock can start ranting.

" We've had a bit of a problem. Some one has been targeting people of importance to the British government. No fatalities. Yet. We would like to eliminate the problem before it gets out of hand."

"Any idea who the culprit is?" I ask.

"Female. Long brown hair. Tall. That's all we have. The security cameras didn't get her face. She leaves a mark every time she strikes."

"What kind of mark?" I ask. 

"An object a woman wears. A red heel. They always look about the same."

"Can I see the footage?" Sherlock asks. 

"Copies in the folder. All the information on this case is in there." Mycroft says over his shoulder as he leaves. Sherlock immediately gets up and goes into his office.